Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WhatN3XT Posts: 59, Reputation: 7

May 14, 2008, 12:26 AM
    I suggest listening to Linkin Park
    It helped me, made me feel normal once again. Breaking the Habit & Somewhere I belong. Check it out
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

May 14, 2008, 11:39 AM
    What did it help you with?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Listening to my spirit. [ 18 Answers ]

Do you think our spirit and conscience are the same thing? I know my conscience disturbs me if I have done something out of my character mode. My spirit seems to tell me in advance of doing it that I will have a problem. How do you think these two are related?

Listening to Barack [ 14 Answers ]

From Charleston, SC: Barack paying homage to John Kerry for being a near traitor. And then the best description of "change" is take Washington back from the lobbyists and having students sell their freedom for a $4,000 tuition tax credit? What the hell is that? This guy is an empty suit selling...

Who is listening to your calls? [ 3 Answers ]

I had someone tell me they could listen to anyone's cell phone call by using a scanner, is this true and if so does a cell phone use the same frequency every time a call is made?

Show What I'm Listening To [ 1 Answers ]

On windows media player I once closed it improperly and a message showed up that said " Windows media player was closed improperly and third - party function is now disabled". Now when I go on msn live messenger and click on show what I'm listening to, it doesn't show my songs anymore. Can I do...

View more questions Search