Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LostInHisEyez Posts: 130, Reputation: 15

May 12, 2008, 08:15 PM
    Don't feel anything during sex!
    I just lost my virginity about three or four days ago, so that's what I'm guessing what it is, but even before we were "Exploring" each other before then [oral, fingers, etc] and I didn't even feel anything then. I read a lot of articles saying that its stimulation of the , and I've tried it- it feels nice, but it doesn't build up. And its kind of starting to worry me. I don't want to be paranoid because I just started having sex, but I don't want to not feel what sex feels like if I can't find out why I can't feel anything. [and its not about size, because my boyfriend is a good size.] I feel it in, but its just kind of numb or a dull feeling. So I'm very lost. If I told my boyfriend that I don't feel anything he would feel hurt as a man, but also betrayed because I didn't even feel anything while we were fooling around, so what do I do? :( :(
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 12, 2008, 08:23 PM
    You have to learn your body first,
    britster Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2008, 02:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by LostInHisEyez
    I just lost my virginity about three or four days ago, so thats what im guessing what it is, but even before we were "Exploring" each other before then [oral, fingers, etc] and i didnt even feel anything then. I read a lot of articles saying that its stimulation of the , and i've tried it- it feels nice, but it doesnt build up. and its kinda starting to worry me. i dont want to be paranoid because i just started having sex, but i dont want to not feel what sex feels like if i can't find out why i can't feel anything. [and its not about size, because my boyfriend is a good size.] i feel it in, but its just kinda numb or a dull feeling. so im very lost. if i told my boyfriend that i dont feel anything he would feel hurt as a man, but also betrayed because i didnt even feel anything while we were fooling around, so what do i do?!:( :(
    I have been with my boyfriend for 5 1/2 years and I still don't have feeling or ever had an orgasm. Its frusterating as hell and its puttin a strain on our relationship because were not connecting on that level you know. Were going to start trying toys and stuff but I don't know why I haven't felt anything.. im 19 so its kind of confusin... so don't feel bad I'm in the same boat
    missmouse Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2008, 03:00 PM
    Hey I hope this helps you out but I am the same as you me and my boyfriend have been having sex and its not working for us either I've been looking stuff up on the internet and its making me understand better but just to let you know your not on your own out there :) and don't feel like you would upset him I told mine and he just made more of an effort to make me feel something
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

May 13, 2008, 07:17 PM
    If you don't feel anything at all during sexual foreplay and intercourse, then you don't have passion going on in your head... something else is happening.

Don't keep doing the same thing over and over if it is unsuccessful! Think of an athlete... if an athlete trained the wrong way s/he would never be a winner in his sport.

Best to talk to a therapist right away. You may have a head full of illusions-thus a disconnect for passion and orgiastic sex.

Best wishes in 2008,
    LostInHisEyez Posts: 130, Reputation: 15

May 14, 2008, 05:25 PM
    Thanks to all you guys, but the problem is that I can masturbate fine-without him there- I shy- but when he tries it, or we have sex its just being poked. And we have the passion because I'm the one who always initiates it, but it just doesn't feel right.
    Baby_Blue07 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2009, 11:08 AM
    I have been married to my husband for about a year and a half now. He's a fairly big man. Every time we have sex, I don't feel anything. When we fool around, I don't feel anything. Absolutely Nothing. We've tried all the positions, toys, movies... anything we can think of. Even before I met my husband I never had an orgasm (even with masturbation). Out of all the stuff I've Googled, I know this is supposed to be normal... but I don't really think so.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I don't know how to feel [ 4 Answers ]

I was marreid to a man in Kissimmee Florida for 9 years. We divorced in 1999 and began talking in 2003. October 14th 2003 he promised to call me that night and I never heard from him again. I went to the site PIPL.com and looked him up - it seems he died on January 25, 2004 just 3 months 10 days...

I still don't know how to feel. [ 4 Answers ]

As you all know if you have read my previous pst. I lost my father about 6 weeks ago, and I still am not sure how I am supposed to feel about it. I have tried to write in a notebook, because it helps me a lot. I had no idea that writing could make a person think... alot. I have made progress I...

I don't feel anything during sex [ 16 Answers ]

I am not a virgin ] and when I have sex I don't feel anything. It just thrusts in me. Its in and I get wet but I don't get pleasure out of it. And if I get wet its not for long. Am I numb down there or is something wrong with me. The partner is perfectly fine. The foreplay is fine. I just don't...

I don't feel anything! [ 7 Answers ]

Ok I've been having sex for 2 years now, its been with 5 different guys, they all had big penises, they all got me wet and turned me on, but the problem is that once they put the penis inside Of me I don't feel pleasure, What the hell does that mean?? I concentrate! I do different positions....

Don't know what to do... or feel [ 3 Answers ]

OK, I been talking to this girl for a long time like 6-7 months, and she wants to be bf/gf. I don't have a problems with that but I like doing what I;m doing now... we chill, hang out, and we are even having sex, but what is getting me is that she wants to be bf/gf. I told her I rather take it slow...

View more questions Search