Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilnikki4420 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2008, 05:11 PM
    Pregnancy Woes
    I am so depressed about this!! Me and my boyfriend have been trying for a baby for about a year and we have done EVERYTHING humanley possible besides fertility drugs and have had NO luck at all I really don't know what to do!! Please help if possible!! And to top it off Im only 22 so I should be having problems!! Please HELP!! :( :( :(
    Treeny Posts: 229, Reputation: 20

May 5, 2008, 05:20 PM
    Sometimes when you quit trying is when it happens!
    You are young you have lots of time.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

May 6, 2008, 08:21 AM
    After a year or so of actively trying, determining your most likely time for ovulation, using OPKs, charting/temping, or watching for changes in the cervix, etc. it is time to see your doctor about the possibility of testing for both of you. It could be nothing is "wrong" and it will happen sooner or later, but better to know for sure as often there can be a fairly quick fix if need be to help you along.
    MissDiva7 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2008, 08:33 AM
    I am in the same boat as you.. we have been trying to at least 2 years... and my AF was suppose to start on the second but it didn't start till a couple of days later, and now just last night it became really heavy... im confused.. lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnancy Woes... [ 3 Answers ]

I am currently pregnant w/ my fourth child, and when they say every pregnancy is different, it's the truth. Recently, I've been having horrible sinus infections. One on top of the other.. and my allergies have been crazy. I went to my OB and he prescribed some medications, but now it's leading...

Refinance woes [ 3 Answers ]

Bare with me here... I recently was declared disabled. It does not affect me doing my job at work, but life has been difficult and a whole new set of challenges have come my way due to my disability. I have a spouse and a 9 year old daughter. My wife and I were recently victims of bank...

First timer woes [ 26 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I tried to have sex recently, we are both virgins, but she said that it was too painful and we stopped. Is there something I am doing wrong? Or is that just part of how it is going to be? Does anyone have any tips on how to get past this?

Runners woes [ 1 Answers ]

I have been trying to gain endurance to run about five miles a couple times per week. I have started running 1.5 miles daily for a week. The run is as hard to do on the seventh day as it was on the first day. How long will it take for me build up to five or six miles at this point

Printer woes! [ 1 Answers ]

HP laserjet printer 5MP stopped printing today. The printer folder comes on and flashes and when brought up states that a printer time out error occurred.The solution is to increase the time but this has not helped. Does anyone know how to correct this problem so that the printer will resume...

View more questions Search