May 3, 2008, 07:43 AM
    Flatter abs, bigger butt and wider hips
    How do I get flatter abs,bigger butt and wider hips
    MrsHec4 Posts: 118, Reputation: 4

May 4, 2008, 06:32 PM
    When u find out let me know
    Becca1025 Posts: 422, Reputation: 45

May 6, 2008, 07:33 PM
    Flatter abs crunches and pilates, bigger but, do a lot of but exercises (squats maybe) and increase the muscle somehow. Expect your thighs to get bigger with gaining muscle on your butt because bottom exercises normally use the thighs as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bigger Butt [ 6 Answers ]

What food and excersizes will aid in getting a bigger butt, has anyone tried the ebooks and which ones work

Bigger butt [ 6 Answers ]

I am a blk woman with small butt can you imagine that lol I have broad shoulder but I was wondering if there is any exercise that can make me more propotion or just a little lift to my butt.

How do I get a bigger butt? [ 26 Answers ]

Hi, I am 26 years old and am pretty happy with my body except my butt is not big enough. :( I want to have a larger, more round and firm butt. I work out 3 times a week but I am not sure what excersises I need to do to achieve this. I also want to know if sit ups actually give you nice firm abbs...

Butt, Hips And Thighs? [ 1 Answers ]

Summer is here and every girl wants to look flawless at the beach right? Well I need some hints on how to get my butt, hips and thighs tighter! I need to tone them as soon as possible! Can anyone give me some links on where I can learn step by step how to get them as toned as possible? Thank...

A bigger butt [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everone Is there a way that I could possibly make my butt bigger, and my waist smaller through exercise or food?

View more questions Search