Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thegreatestviz Posts: 70, Reputation: 2

Apr 30, 2008, 11:10 AM
    Is it normal?
    I have gone out on dates with many girls but...
    How many times I try to tell myself but I end up being dumbstruck
    The thing is that when ever I'm with my girlfriend together I just can't pull up my guts to kiss her... forget making out I don't even know how or what should I do to make that girl want to kiss me...

Is this normal for a guy who has never kissed before?
    What should I do so that I feel confident enough to go up to her and kiss her?
    Did it happen with me only or is it normal for people?
    monkey324 Posts: 50, Reputation: 2

Apr 30, 2008, 11:18 AM
    How old are you

Apr 30, 2008, 11:25 AM

Apr 30, 2008, 11:31 AM
    OK well I'm not a dr. or anything but I've had my moments and really I think I started almost all of my relationships if you know what I'm saying but I think you just get scared and you let that fear get in the way, or maybe your just scared of rejection, either way just do it don't think about it and go for it, and if your fear just doesn't go away try to make it a good feeling, that's what I did I got scared at first but then I really liked the feeling you get you know what I mean

Apr 30, 2008, 11:55 AM
    Sorry if that doesn't help you
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 30, 2008, 03:29 PM
    Start slow with holding hands, and the occasional hug for a greeting, and work up to a peck on the cheek..!
    tigerlilly3 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2008, 05:39 PM
    I was so scared with my first kiss and so was he. But Its perfectly normal to be scared I mean you don't want to do it wrong and so on but the only advise I can give you is that go for it and if you don't succeed so what at least you tried and now you can get over that first time feeling and the next time it won't be so bad! Just go for it you have nothing to lose it might end up good. And another thing everyone has a different kissing style so when you first start kissing someone you kind of develop one for the two of you. And see how they do it on movies girls like to be kissed pationately! Hope this helps!
    workedtoohard Posts: 58, Reputation: 6

Apr 30, 2008, 09:45 PM
    Basically if she likes you, she will make you feel comfortable. But on the other hand, girls like a straight forward aggressive man. Plan the location and put don't over plan. Just do it when you are alone together. Start rubbing her shoulders for a back rub. That always works.

May 1, 2008, 03:41 AM
    But how do I know if she wants to kiss me too... I mean even if I go forward with it will she mind.. I don't know how go go smooth and all and what if she just gets angry with me and breaks up... I mean just for my first kiss I don't want to lose my girlfriend,. I know she really likes me... but how do I start?.
    nickshehe Posts: 254, Reputation: 47

May 1, 2008, 05:11 AM
    Well if she really likes you, you have nothing to worry about really :)
    But even when you're not sure - you should never fear rejection.. Even if you are the most attractive man in a room, with the most addictive character,best dressed e.t.c -whatever ; chances are not every woman in that room will like you, because everyone likes different types of men. Rejection shouldn't be taken as personally as it is, and hence shouldn't be as feared (my humble opinion).
    Now you're in an easier position,you know she likes you.. There are several ways you can do it. One way I do it is while I'm hugging a girl and we let go, I rub my cheak on hers while we pull back.. but really slowly, and then we get really close to each other. And you pause when you're face too face and really close. If she doesn't pull away(which she won't in your case), then you kiss her slowly..
    Other ways from a hug, just start slowly kissing her neck and work your way up to her mouth(thats probably not too romantic of a first kiss though)..
    Or if you do couple stuff like lie together in bed and talk.. and she's facing you, just find the appropriate moment and do it.
    It's only the first kiss that's a hurdle.. She's probably as excited and wondering when you're going to kiss her.
    Good luck mate
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 1, 2008, 05:53 AM
    Sometimes dude, we men just have to take our chances, and see how it works out.
    amIwrong Posts: 157, Reputation: 16

May 1, 2008, 06:00 AM
    I think you should try something creative, because it may be memorable and clever. For example, once when I wanted to kiss someone I put lipstick on in a slow and sensual way in front of them, then I leaned in really close and whispered "Will you smell my lipstick" because it was more of a gloss and a fruity smell to it. I felt, if he wanted to kiss me, then he would, and if not he would just smell my lipstick, off my lips that is, hehe. It was my way of making a move, but not being so direct about it so that if he didn't we could just chalk it up to letting it go at that. Certainly that would be weird for you to do, but the does not mean you can can't say reach over her so that your really close to her and make direct eye contact, playing it off like your reaching for whatever, get really close to her face but not enough to kiss and watch her body language, the rest should come together.

Quote Originally Posted by thegreatestviz
    i have gone out on dates with many girls but...
    how many times i try to tell my self but i end up being dumbstruck
    tthe thing is that when ever im with my girlfriend together i just can't pull up my guts to go ahead and kiss her...forget making out i dont even know how or what should i do to make that girl wanna kiss me...

is this normal for a guy who has never kissed before?
    what should i do so that i feel confident enough to go upto her and kiss her??
    did it happen with me only or is it normal for people?

May 1, 2008, 06:03 AM
    If she is your g/f I think some physical contact at some point is presumed to take place. I mean, without it your just friends who think about each other a lot. If she is OK with your calling her your g/f, then she's expecting there to be some affection at some point.
    but how do i know if she wants to kiss me too....i mean even if i go forward with it will she mind..i dont know how go go smooth and all and what if she just gets angry with me and breaks up... i mean just for my first kiss i dont want to lose my girlfriend,..i know she really likes me...but how do i start?...

May 1, 2008, 08:57 AM
    Hey thanks amiwrong and talinsman

I guess I try to make it memoriable and clever.. hey what do you guys think of the idea of taking her to a dance and then on a slow song should I just go for it?should I hold her by her hips or just by hand?

@amiwrong I didn't understand by rest will come together...

May 1, 2008, 09:53 AM
    By "the rest will come together" I meant, it will fall into place. It will happen naturally. Like in my example of what I did, I didn't out and out kiss him, I made it impossible for him to resist it if he was interested. I made him see that was exactly what I wanted, without being tastless or classless about it. This way if he didn't it would have meant one of two things, he missed the major hint and doing it would have to be outright, or two he did not want to. After I would have tried I would likely know the answer to that.

I made it impossible to resist (if he was interested) and completed the mission. In other words, I got the ball rolling but it was a joint venture, haha. I certainly do not want to force a kiss me, just made the option available. I am sure that is how you are feeling. Don't beat around the bush, unless that is your style. No hand, no hip, lean in close and say "you have something on your lips" just after you lightly caress the corner of her mouth making eye contact the whole time, take a few seconds then slowly lean back. It will drive her nuts. Don't do it in a way that isn't clear your being romantic, but the leave the door open in case you are rejected, or she does not get the hint. Instead of being fearful about it, look at it as a game, this is exciting. How creative can I be in pursuing this girl. It will get her going to.

hey thnx amiwrong and talinsman

i guess i try to make it memoriable and clever..hey what do you guys think of the idea of taking her to a dance and then on a slow song shud i just go for it?should i hold her by her hips or just by hand??

@amiwrong i didnt understand by rest will come together...
    unknown_07 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2008, 10:07 AM
    Is it normal to have red dots on penis!
    Handyman2007 Posts: 988, Reputation: 73

May 1, 2008, 10:16 AM
    I was extremely timid when I was in my late teens also. No big deal, It will happen. The best will be when SHE kisses you.!

May 1, 2008, 10:27 AM
    Haha thanks people... really helped... thnx a lots..
    @amiwrong-ur tips are terrific... thnx
    @handyman-hope you are totally right... I mean c'mon every guy dreams of these things... I just hope I do it right...
    TmichelleO Posts: 22, Reputation: 3

May 4, 2008, 08:13 PM
    Okay if you can call this girl your girlfriend I'm pretty sure she like you enough to kiss you! But you shouldn't feel pressured or nervous when you go to kiss a girl for the first time because she will probably pick that up and it will be uncomfortable for both of you. Just let it flow naturally I mean my first kiss was pretty amazing and it wasn't planned at all and it happened to be my bf's first kiss too... I am a total clutz and while we were out on the beach I tripped over my own two feet (completely embarrassing right!) and cut my hand on a shell it was awful any way my boyfriend came and sat down beside me to make sure I was okay and then he just pushed my hair out of my face and kissed me... he didn't plan it at all he just said it felt right so my advice, just let it happen when it happens

May 10, 2008, 04:03 AM
    Ohk people.. gimmie ideas... im going to take a girl on her first date.. and I don't know if I should kiss her or not... even if I do where can I?/not in a restaurant definitely.. should I take her somewhere quiet?
    Give your sugessions

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My breasts! Normal, or not normal? [ 8 Answers ]

OK, so I'm 12 years old. My breasts are growing fairly quickly, and now I've reached to about a b-cup. The problem is, my right breast is growing at a much faster rate then my left breast. Now it looks ridiculously mis-matched, and my right breast even has stretch marks! I'm worried now, will it...

What is normal [ 10 Answers ]

Ever sit and think about what qualifies as normal? I've heard things like "be normal"--"Act normal"--"A normal person,"--"Normal life." So, what is normal? Someone from California might think normal is hitting the beach,barbequein,drink a six-pack every night normal, but someone from Rhode Island...

Is this normal [ 8 Answers ]

I weent to dentist had 9 teeth removed and dentist pulled out my sinus cavity and also my top right back ridge is this normal??

What should I do? Is this normal? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I have questions regarding my mental and emotional state. I am 20 years old, almost 21. About 8 months ago, my ex girlfriend broke up with me. We had been dating for almost 3 years, and had an incredible relationship going. She was my high school sweetheart. She broke up with me for reasons...

Is that normal? [ 4 Answers ]

I've been with my boyfriend for the last 1,5 years, he is My first serious relationship, and the first and only man I've had sex with as well. There are some things that Are bothering me, and since I don't have any previous Experience to compare with, It's a bit difficult. The thing is- my...

View more questions Search