Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ziggafresh Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2008, 07:48 PM
    How to prevent my leg hair from growing back from goosebumps.
    I' am really tired of shaving, and then being prickly from the slightest wind.
    I try and make sure all my heaters are on. Is there any remedy for this?
    I can't wax... it makes be bleed. I'm to poor for anything else.. haha.
    HELP ME OUT!
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Apr 29, 2008, 01:39 AM
    Have you tried moisturising after you've shaved?
    A good method is after you've shaved, while your skin is still damp, apply a rich moisturiser and massage it in. Applying moisturiser on damp skin helps it to absorb much better.
    Also, exfoliating the area with a body loofah will help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need Help Growing Hair Faster [ 18 Answers ]

Does anyone know what I can do to help grow my hair faster? I decided to let someone "MY AUNT" perm my hair and it fell out. My hair use to be down the middle of my back now its to my shoulders. It's really short, I just want my hair back. WHAT SHOULD I DO TO HELP MY HAIR GROW FASTER?

Growing out grey hair [ 1 Answers ]

I am 61 and have been colouring my hair for several years. I want to let the natural grey grow in. The colour I have been using on my hair is a lighter reddish-brown than my natural hair colour. My hair is medium length (above my shoulders) and wavy with a tendency to frizz. I have read that using...

Ball missing in sewer drain to prevent back flow [ 1 Answers ]

Is there any way to replace the missing ball in my basement floor drain without completely removing the existing pipe and concrete floor? The drain has backed up a few times but nothing major; a partial clog has been removed. I would like to replace the ball before anything serious happens. ...

Water Heater... is There A Blow Back Valve To Prevent The Tank From Going Dry And [ 8 Answers ]

Damage will result if element comes on when tank is dry in a water heater. I live in a community where the water is constantly being shut off and the element burns out. Is there a type off blow back valve that can be installed to prevent the tank from going dry.

View more questions Search