Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tiggerella Posts: 184, Reputation: 13

Apr 26, 2008, 07:31 PM
    Recurring dreams, tarot warnings, and bad feelings.
    For almost a year now (or maybe more), I have been having recurring dreams about finally getting the retirement home I always wanted, but being alone there. In recent months, the dreams have indicated that I wasn't alone because my husband was traveling solo somewhere, as I initially thought my subconscious was indicating because of his dream to join a professional fishing circuit, but because he had passed on tragically.

As a Wiccan, I often will pull a single Tarot card from the deck in the same way that people will read the horoscopes in the newspaper. When I first started doing so, it was something of a game, kind of a way to prepare myself mentally for the day at work - but as time has gone on, the readings have become more and more accurate.

For the past several weeks, the card I've pulled in the single card draw has been "Temperance" - warning that I will soon be "tested by fire" and will need to be strong. Last night in my dreams, I was attending my husband's funeral - and haven't dared to even attempt to pull a Tarot card today.

I would like a psychic's view on these "signs", as I have a bad feeling that the Lord and Lady are trying to prepare me for something my mother has lived through, but I had always hoped wouldn't come to my door.

And if you aren't a psychic. I accept your thoughts, but please understand that the Tarot is part of my chosen religion...

Check out some similar questions!

Skin Lightening Warnings and Info [ 0 Answers ]

How skin lightening products work There are two chemicals found in skin lightening products, Hydroquinone or Mercury. O Hydroquinone (C6H6O2) is a severely toxic and very powerful chemical used in photo processing, the manufacture of rubber and is an active agent in hair dyes. O Mercury...

Miranda Warnings [ 1 Answers ]

When Does A Non Custodial Environment Become A Custodial Environment?

Advice for a new Barber - taxes, warnings [ 2 Answers ]

Happy 2007! I'm beginning my retirement career in an old fashioned barber shop. My plan is to work under my barber friend for a couple years and then (possibly) purchase his shop as he will be retiring for age/health reasons. Is there some sage advice for me? I have been a PCB engineer for the past...

New Central AC Needed. Tips? Warnings? [ 4 Answers ]

I live in south Florida, so a central AC is mandatory, to say the least, almost year round. The existing unit, about a ten year old Rheem with an 11 seer, 3 ton, is ready to be retired. We have decided to go with a whole new unit, (compressor and air handler). The compressor is located outside...

Recurring theme in dreams [ 6 Answers ]

For years, in practically every dream I have, whether it's a pleasant dream or a nightmare, and in whatever setting the dream is, the house I lived in at age 5 is present. In nightmares, I'm trapped in the house or someone is trying to get in to hurt me, etc. In pleasant dreams, the house is just...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search