Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    davejag Posts: 308, Reputation: 5

Apr 23, 2008, 04:00 PM
    My cat came home last night and hasn't been the same
    My in door cat got out yesterday and I tried to bring him inside but I am 9 months pregnant and I can't run as fast as him. Once he did come back inside he went strait to his chair and didn't leave it this morning, he always sleeps with us in the bedroom. When I woke up this morning I tried to pick him up but he wined and moved, his back seems to be really sore. He is still walking a bit just slow, he is still eating and drinking, what could be wrong with him? I pulled out a blanket and a pillow for him and he has been lying on my love seat ever since. Should I call the vet?
    pompano Posts: 293, Reputation: 40

Apr 23, 2008, 06:01 PM
    He may have been bitten by another cat,or animal.I would take him to a vet,because infection will set in if not treated by antibiotics.Hopefully he was not hit by a car.Watch his stool for passing blood,which may be a sign of internal bleeding.Be careful if you pick him up,in case he may have injured his back.I hope he feels better soon.
    davejag Posts: 308, Reputation: 5

Apr 23, 2008, 06:56 PM
    Thank's all take him in tomorrow, for right now he has gotten up and had something to eat he can still jump on the chair and off he does cry a bit though when he does it. I have given him my big pillow and a big blanket and put him on the love seat.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Garden Tub Faucet - Home of Legend mobile home [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, My sister has a leaky garden tub faucet. We can't determine how to access under the faucet. There is no access door. A closet is behind the faucet. When we remove the wallboard, we find the distance from the opening to the faucet too far away to access. Can you help? Thanks, Mary

At home data entry jobs or home based business [ 0 Answers ]

Come April 8,2007 I will be laid off from my job and wanted to know if any of these free data entry jobs are legitimate or home bases business are worth doing. If so, where can I find them? Any information will be helpful. Thanks.

Schedule C home depreciation and effect on eventual sale of home in the future [ 1 Answers ]

I am debating if I should take depreciation on my personal home onto my federal schedule C. Let me explain, My gut feeling tells me that when I eventually sell my personal home I will be forced to add back all the depreciation I have taken on my schedule C for all those past years as income for...

View more questions Search