Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    peachy0426 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2008, 07:23 AM
    Alcohol testing EtG testing
    I had a etg/alcohol test 10 days ago and had wine the evening prior? I have not heard back from the lab. Has anyone failed or passed with having alcohol in their system? Thank you. Really stressed and very stupid!!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 2, 2008, 08:47 AM

What was the test looking for ?
    I know alcohol, but was it for any drinking or looking for a certain allowed level ?

Yes it will show up
    homebirthmom Posts: 160, Reputation: 15

Nov 2, 2008, 08:49 AM

Was this test done prior to getting a job? Why was the test done? If it's job related, then it shouldn't be a problem because your levels should've been low enough to indicate it had been some hours since the alcohol was consumed.
    peachy0426 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2008, 11:11 AM
    The test was looking for alcohol. I am not sure what levels, I guess any level. I have not heard anything. How long does it take for results to come back? Thank you
    homebirthmom Posts: 160, Reputation: 15

Nov 2, 2008, 01:33 PM

The only one I had done was when I was hired on at the nursing home, and it was just to make sure I hadn't been drinking before I came to work... and that came back immediately. Otherwise, I am unsure. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Alcohol Testing [ 8 Answers ]

I just found out I have to be tested next Wednesday. What is the difference between the different testing methods? How far back will they be able to tell I've had a drink? I have no plans to go on a Tuesday night bender, but I do have the occasional social drink (1-2 drinks once or twice a week,...

Alcohol Testing [ 1 Answers ]

How long does alcohol stay in ones body? I must test 1 time a month. I drink 1 or 2 glasses of wine perhaps 3 times a week.

Alcohol testing? [ 2 Answers ]

If you drink 3 beers the night before and you stop at 8:00 pm and you took the test the next morning at 8:30 am will you give positive?

Hair alcohol testing [ 3 Answers ]

Can alcohol be detected in a hair test? What is the time limit for alcohol on an EtG test?

View more questions Search