Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nostalgic Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2007, 04:11 PM
    50's black and white movie
    What is the name of the 50's black and white movie set in the congo, and begins with the opening scene of a man riding on a bicycle and is slain by a machete wielding attacker?
    cowardleelion Posts: 26, Reputation: 5

Mar 11, 2007, 04:10 PM
    Perhaps a movie titled "somethig of value" made in 1957, I don't remember if its black and white or color. Stars Rock Hudson and Sidney Poitier and its about the mau mau's in Kenya.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1940's or 50's movie about 4 married couples [ 2 Answers ]

My dad keeps talking about a movie where these four married couples are all going to get a divorce for various reasons. One couple are in a television show within the movie who are also married on the show and another couple are wealthy. The wealthy couples wife is like Anna Nicole Smith who is...

Trying to find black and white movie [ 4 Answers ]

Trying to find the name of a movie I believe was made in the 1930's or 1940's in which a man murders an old woman and cements her into a fireplace.I remember seeing this movie only once about twenty years ago.

Family Movie from 50's or 60's [ 1 Answers ]

I remember seeing this movie in the early 60's. I can't remember the name, nor can I remember the stars. It did have some child stars - notable a blond or red-headed boy with freckles and a little blond girl. What I do remember was there was a storm, may be a hurricane. After the resulting damage,...

Black and white energy movie [ 1 Answers ]

Black and white movie about energy (electricity) and connecting to a higher power.

An old Black & White movie, help! [ 2 Answers ]

I watched an old B & W movie about man who played a "downtrodden" individual to find out what it was like to live such a life. It was a social experiment on his part but he was really a movie director. A lady (his co-star) bought into his plight in life, initially. She bought him some coffee...

View more questions Search