Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    princess sadia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2012, 09:39 AM
    Does black magic work if someone uses my adpted mother
    OK so someone asked for my mother's name and I told them my adopted mother's name since I was adopted when I was little. Can they use it for black magic purpose?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 13, 2012, 10:11 AM
    Does the person who asked believe in black magic? I don't.
    But all that is beside the point. If you don't know someone well enough to know much about them, you shouldn't be answering any questions at all. These days people ask personal questions to find out about bank accounts and ways to steal your identity, or they are a stalker, or who knows.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Sep 13, 2012, 11:19 AM
    Why would you assume they would use that information for magic against you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to come out of black magic? [ 5 Answers ]

I got married in the month of may 2010 but now we both are staying in different places Before leaving me she was loving me lot but now she hate me very much more than enemy I came to know that behind our problem there is a black magic has been done. Kindly suggest me how to come out of black...

How to get out of black magic? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm in love with a boy since 3 1/2 years. He loves me very much even I do. Since 6 months we are facing problem. He is facing some financial problem and his family members have thought that I'm the reason for that and they are not allowing him to talk to me. I don't have any idea were he is. ...

How to know if this is black magic? [ 6 Answers ]

He why guys. I had an affair of 5 years with my boyfriend... I was told by close friend of his he is trying some black magic on me... so that I should always remember him and he created mental block on my mind... can this be true... because when my parents came to know that he is worth...

View more questions Search