Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angela1308 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2010, 07:27 AM
    antique singer sewing machine model number b424651
    antique singer sewing machine model number b424651... 1904 in pine box with legs any idea of value ?thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Antique singer sewing machine serial number AG558.287 [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to know the value of the singer machine serial number AG558.287, running and in fair condition.

Antique singer sewing machine value [ 3 Answers ]

Looking for a value for a Singer Sewing Machine, serial number AL0(numeric)78528. According to singer website, the machine was manufactured 5/11/54, 50,000 were distributed. It's a beautiful machine - I'm contemplating buying it regardless of the value. Thanks

Antique Singer Sewing Machine [ 2 Answers ]

I have an antique Singer foot pedal sewing machine with oak cabinet. The model number on the machine is G9628489. Can you tell me what the value of the machine is?

Antique singer sewing machine [ 0 Answers ]

Hello! I have an antique singer sewing machine manufactured before 1900 (perhaps, in 1874). It's serial number is 14118848. Can you tell me what the value of the machine is and what is the best place (site) to sell it? Thank you

Need model number of antique sewing machine [ 5 Answers ]

I have a Domestic Rotary sewing machine. It was manufactured by the White Sewing Machine Corp. in Cleveland Ohio. The serial # is 127x8123. I'd like to know the date of manufacture and the model number so I can order a manual for it. Thank you.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.