Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    durgabhavani Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2008, 01:42 PM
    Transfer of h4 to f1 visa
    I AM Ah4 holder my husband h1 visa holder but this year june12th 2008 his h1 status is over that's why both the members will change the f1 transfer please give me the reply for transfer of h1 to f1 and h4 to f1 thank uuuuuuuuu
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Jan 10, 2012, 06:21 PM
    First and foremost, never get yourself in the position of overstaying a Visa end date, additionally, if you are laid off or fired from the job that got you into the country, you also need to leave. As you are probably aware, any instance of remaining in the country with an expired Visa can result in not being allowed back in for 10 years.

To change your status to F1, you will need to apply for the change through the USCIS.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

B1/B2 visa's validity [ 1 Answers ]

Dear sir/ma'am, I am in confusing situation on B1/B2 visa's validity. Let me explain it now. I entered U.S with B1/B2 visa and applied for F1 status change in May 2008. It took much time to get an approval decision until April 2009.F1 status is approved! But in that time I received a letter...

Passport renewals and Visa's [ 1 Answers ]

If I renew my passport, will it nullify my current visa?

I transferred [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, really don't know where to start but I do my best to keep it short... I had been dating this girl for 3 months and we went to africa together and other parts of the world and now she has ask me for a large sum of cash due to financial problems she and her family is experiencing so I decide to...

Arranged marriages and visa's [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to ask on behalf of my brother, he had an arranged marriage in Pakistan, he had called his wife over to the UK but has never loved her or wanted to be with her, he was only with her for the sake of parents, but then he got locked up dor money laundering he got a 3 year sentence to...

View more questions Search