Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    willwill Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2008, 11:52 AM
    Write an interactive C++ program that reads a series of 12 temperatures from a file c
    Write an interactive C++ program that reads a series of 12 temperatures from a file called "12temp.dat". It should display to the user each temperature and the difference between the current temperature and the one preceding it via cout. The difference is not output for the first temperature that is input. At the end of the program the average temperature should be displayed. For example given the following input data:

34.5 38.6 42.4 46.8 51.3 63.1 60.2 55.9 60.3 56.7 50.3 42.2

38.6 4.1
    42.4 3.8
    46.8 4.4
    51.3 4.5
    63.1 11.8
    60.2 -2.9
    55.9 -4.3
    60.3 4.4
    56.7 -3.6
    50.3 -6.4
    42.2 -8.1

The average temperature is: 50.2

Be sure to use proper formatting and appropriate comments in your code. Output should be labeled clearly and formatted neatly.
    VB_2008 Posts: 18, Reputation: 0

May 16, 2008, 01:51 PM
    Here are some hints:
    C++ Programming : Program 41-A
    C++ EXERCISES 3
    http://media.wiley.com/product_data/...64568523-1.pdf
    C++: Programming Problem - Temperature Opinion
    http://fidelio.cacs.louisiana.edu/15...0First%20C.pdf

If you want to finish off your assignments on time you've got to get working and try your best to find solutions for your programming problems... I have not used c++, but I know what it is like to start programming with no prior knoweldge of where to start...

The best of luck...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Interactive C++ program that inputs a series of 12 temperatures from the user. [ 2 Answers ]

Interactive C++ program that inputs a series of 12 temperatures from the user.

The file does not have a program associated with it [ 4 Answers ]

I am trying to do something very simple -- and will use Google for example I right click on desktop -- click NEW -- click SHORTCUT -- and PASTE -- Google In Create Shortcut location... Click NEXT and Name Shortcut... I have a Google shortcut On the Desktop.. I click it and it opens Google...

Who to contact to write a program? [ 4 Answers ]

I’m an Office Manager for a small specialty company. We are growing and I want to be able to enter our daily orders into the computer. It will save time and storage space. My boss is not computer literate and it needs to be simple. I’m not sure who to contact. I have never done any...

Want to write program to create computer driven car [ 4 Answers ]

How hard would it be to write a program that takes input from 4 wireless high-speed digital video cameras and use it to be able to drive a car? My idea is to write this program, put sensors on the manual controls, and use RC servos to control controls. Use the sensors slaved to another comuter in...

Destination file is write protected [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I'm trying to install a program and I'm getting this error message Warning - Can not copy file D:\temp\SETUP1.EX_ since the destination file is write protected I click Ok then another message appear Invalid command-line parameters. Unable to continue Then Setup wasn't complete...

View more questions Search