Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kickasscowie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2006, 02:06 PM
    Late 80's early 90's TV show
    Trying to remember the name of a TV show from the late 80's or early 90's about a guy who fought crime in a black robotic looking suit... not batman... live action... drove a modified motorcycle. He had an African American buddy who whore classic sunglasses that flipped up...

That's all I really remember... if anybody has any ideas on the show or where I can go to find out... let me know
    orange Posts: 1,364, Reputation: 197
    Ultra Member

Feb 11, 2006, 03:31 PM
    I don't know for sure but could it maybe be RoboCop: The Series? There was a TV show version of the movie, that was aired in the early 90s. Here's the link at the Internet Movie Database:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108909/
    kickasscowie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2006, 02:02 PM
    Thanks for thinking about it but I do know that it isn't robocop... if you think of anything else though... just throw the thoughts my way...
    jaysue21 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2006, 09:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kickasscowie
    Trying to remember the name of a tv show from the late 80's or early 90's about a guy who fought crime in a black robotic looking suit...not batman...live action...drove a modified motorcycle. He had an African American buddy who whore classic sunglasses that flipped up...

thats all i really remember...if anybody has any ideas on the show or where i can go to find out...let me know
    I think it could of been streethawk
    Voltron Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2007, 09:39 AM
    The name of the TV Show is called Street Hawk,it aired in 1985 go to YouTube and check out the intro.
    dan220877 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2007, 09:46 AM
    Yeah - definitely sounds like Street Hawk
    lcablue Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2008, 09:51 PM
    Its not street hawk. I know what he's talking about and have the same question. Street hawk he didn't where a fancy suit and hid budy was a whit dude, not black. Good call though
    lcablue Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2008, 09:53 PM
    Try super force
    Dasherclay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2009, 11:38 PM
    OK, this is really weird but I am looking for this same show as well... The sidekick was an African-American who always wore sunglasses and, really loud shirts... But, I am also very sure that he was a ghost... Not the guy in the suit but, the guy with the loud shirt and, sunglasses... I have been trying to find out info on this for sometime... Let me know if this rings a bell...
    Temperal Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2009, 06:53 PM

This Show is Super Force I spent years trying to recall this show. I even tried looking in old TV guides. The guy rides on a motor bike and has a glove like the Nintendo Power Glove.
    QTIP Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2010, 09:11 PM
    Maybe M.A.N.T.I.S
    kairibak Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2010, 11:31 PM
    I think the show is special force, I remembered it used to come on Sunday mornings
    moya1415 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2010, 09:16 PM
    Could it have been automan,, look it up on you tube.com

clauton Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2010, 02:48 PM
    I'm not sure but it could nightman. The african american guy was a genuis that invented cool gadgets for him.
    whitenbi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2010, 01:54 PM

YAAAA ITS SUPER FORCE.. if you liked that show you might like TIME TRAX

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a late 80's/early 90's cartoon children's movie... [ 11 Answers ]

I must have seen this movie a hundred times and I have no clue what it is. The characters were creatures of some sort - mice, hedgehogs, something. The little sister of one of the mice, we'll call them for clarity's sake, got really sick and all the mice took her to an old woman mouse in the woods...

Late 80's early 90's children's movie about penguins [ 8 Answers ]

OK I'm about to be 19 and the movie I'm looking for I ALWAYS watched when I was younger. It was about two baby penguins there was a blue one and a pink one and they get captured and put on a ship (I think it was winter). They are trying to escape from the ship and they hide behind a bunch of...

This is a tough one... 80's - early 90's TV show/movie [ 9 Answers ]

OK I saw this animated show/movie (can't remember which it was) on TV when I was really young. It couldn't have been before 1985. It involved a witch or sorcerer who had the ablity to turn people into stone. The villain hyponotized the young men of the village and used them to round up all...

Late 80's early 90's Saturday morning TV show [ 7 Answers ]

I believe this show is from the late 80's or early 90's. It is about a father and daughter who found a "portal" to a prehistoric land. It aired on Saturday mornings. Any ideas ?

Kids movie from late 80's early 90's I think [ 11 Answers ]

There was a movie that I watched once when I was younger about a young girl who had dolls that came to life and they lived in a land that she could go to if she stepped through her mirror. I know it is not Alice and Wonderland. This movie was about the girl's grandma was getting older and she...

View more questions Search