Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ecos123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2013, 06:56 AM
    Quantitative Easing
    Would a sudden end to QE3 result in capital flight in emerging markets that have economic trade ties with the US?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 8, 2013, 09:02 AM
    Unlikely.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Feb 18, 2013, 11:13 PM
    Seriously; does anyone outside the US care about the US QE program, if the money hasn't left by now, it should have.

When you are a base currency capital doesn't make speculative moves because wherever you go it is more volatile than where you are and volatility means risk, often soveriegn risk

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Quantitative Skills [ 2 Answers ]

How to Recognize word meaning ? Recognize mulriple meaning of a word used in context ? Understanding anf use (how to ) in instruction Recognize common errors in standard sentence meaning

Easing a Custodial Mom's Fears [ 16 Answers ]

I'm a stepmom of 11 years to two adult children. I'm writing a book for stepmoms in non-custodial situations, and want to include a chapter on dealing well with the custodial mom. Specifically I'm looking for a list of fears a custodial mom has, and what a stepmom can specifically do to help ease...

Easing and healing bruises or injuries [ 2 Answers ]

Yesterday I was attacked by... well in my area we call them charvs but I'm pretty sure everyone knows the type of people, they were drunk and aggressive... (I honestly did nothing to provoke them except walk past) but at least 4 or more attacked me to the floor, kicked me directly in the face and...

View more questions Search