Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    missworld_308 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2007, 02:22 AM
    Relationship trouble
    My husband just got home from prison after serving 9yrs. In prison I waited on him we wrote visit etc.. He's been home now for 2mnts and shows me no affection or makes us no.1 in his life all his friends family kids are so much more important seems I'm confused by all this.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 29, 2007, 02:27 AM
    What do you really expect after 9 years?

9 years is a long long time to be apart from somebody and I am sure you have both changed a lot.

Joe
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 29, 2007, 06:28 AM
    The whole world has changed and he has to have time to adjust to being free. Don't expect much from him, and help him adjust. Be patient it will take time and lots of it. Encourage don't nag.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Relationship in trouble [ 7 Answers ]

I've been with my fiancé for 1 year and 4 months (4 months engaged)... Our relationship was pretty good in just about every way for the first year, but since then (after engagement) she started working more then any person I know... It's caused me to get frustrated, angered and sad... Our...

Trouble with my relationship because of her EX [ 6 Answers ]

I am currently in a newer relationship of 4 months. My question has to do with my current girlfriends Ex. : They have a 2 month old son together, and they separated during her pregnancy (went out for 2 years) because the guy is not going anywhere in life. When their son was born, he stayed in...

Relationship [ 2 Answers ]

Is this website askme the same of askmehelpdesk,and how can I ask a question step by step please?

View more questions Search