Ask
    confusedsoul007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2009, 02:37 PM
    How do I get over my parner dumping me?
    Even though it was over something small and his fault anyway:(
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 1, 2009, 04:43 PM
    There is a link in my signature, to the stickies on this forum, where you will get some insights, and ideas, for those in your situation, by people who have been there, and done that.

Don't think he is coming back, huh?
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Mar 1, 2009, 05:41 PM

I've written an entire guide on the subject: Breakup Survival Guide (First-Aid when you need it)

... and hope it helps.

Please see below :-)

Cheers

A

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I being unfair for dumping my boyfriend? [ 6 Answers ]

My ex and I were together for five years (I just broke up with him) and had know each other for seven. For the bulk of our relationship things were very one sided on a lot of levels. I cleaned the house, paid some of HIS bills, bought groceries and cooked for him. I would constantly write him love...

What's With Dumping And Suicide [ 8 Answers ]

So, Why Is It When A Person Dumps Someone That The Partner That Was Dumped Feels Like Killing Themselves? Well, A Example Of This Was My Ex. I Dumoed Him Because I Knew He Was Cheating On Me And Then The Next Day He Brought A Knife To School During Lunch Hour And Slit In His Wrist, What Is The...

Dumping food [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I have a cat that likes to dump her food bowl. She will just paw at it until it tips over, and then her food goes all over the place. I'm really getting tired of picking it up every single day. Does anyone know of any bowls that won't tip over?

Dumping a girl [ 20 Answers ]

What do I do if I want to dump a girl:confused: I don't know

Question about dumping [ 10 Answers ]

Hello all, This is my first post here and I need a little bit of advice from you all. I recently met a girl on an online dating site, and we had spoken quite a lot a week or so before first meeting. We seemed to get along great. However, when we met in person, she was not exactly what I was...

View more questions Search