Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shoegal Posts: 263, Reputation: 18

Aug 29, 2007, 10:26 AM
    Dumping food
    Hello
    I have a cat that likes to dump her food bowl. She will just paw at it until it tips over, and then her food goes all over the place. I'm really getting tired of picking it up every single day. Does anyone know of any bowls that won't tip over?
    hello4397 Posts: 68, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2007, 10:32 AM
    It's okay my cat does that too, I have a food bowl that has a holder for the dish just buy one or make one! Hope this helps
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Aug 29, 2007, 04:20 PM
    I have never heard of this. How odd,lol what a bad kitty. Anyway, I have a bowl that I bought that has a rubber ring around the bottom.I know that it prevents them from scooting them on the floor, when they are eating, it may help with this flipping as well, not sure though. (Bought for my dogs) Cost about 2 bucks at Big Lots.
    shoegal Posts: 263, Reputation: 18

Aug 29, 2007, 04:27 PM
    Haha yeah she's a really good cat, but she's kind of frisky! That's the only thing she does that's bad, so I guess she's off the hook :)
    But I would like to break her of this bad habit, because everyday I walk in the door to see cat food all over and little Syliva sunning on the couch. Anyway, I think I'll have to go check out some pet stores and see what they have that prevent this :)
    Thanks so much guys!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What's With Dumping And Suicide [ 8 Answers ]

So, Why Is It When A Person Dumps Someone That The Partner That Was Dumped Feels Like Killing Themselves? Well, A Example Of This Was My Ex. I Dumoed Him Because I Knew He Was Cheating On Me And Then The Next Day He Brought A Knife To School During Lunch Hour And Slit In His Wrist, What Is The...

Dumping a girl [ 20 Answers ]

What do I do if I want to dump a girl:confused: I don't know

Dry food or wet food for puppy? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I just got an 8 week old Daschund puppy and I'm not sure if I should give him wet food or dry food? Thank You. :confused:

Dog.cat food.table food [ 7 Answers ]

I got a dog from my mother in law whom got her from a guy who got her from someone who couldn't take care of her. Well I believe she was beat and starved. When she got here she wouldn't eat or drink. She peed everywhere, and she is terrified of kids and loud people. She rarley goes to anyone beside...

Question about dumping [ 10 Answers ]

Hello all, This is my first post here and I need a little bit of advice from you all. I recently met a girl on an online dating site, and we had spoken quite a lot a week or so before first meeting. We seemed to get along great. However, when we met in person, she was not exactly what I was...

View more questions Search