Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2008, 05:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tabbarat View Post
    ...anyway, she told me again today, "ur in my heart, u always will be"...how sweet...
    Sorry tab but not "how sweet"

How convenient (FOR HER)... this just keeps you on the leash.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2008, 05:29 PM

It's funny you stated that you don't care about her seeing this other guy but yet you calls him names like weirdo or idiot.

So now tour waiting to have your next sexual encounter with her. How sweet!

Next your going be hearing I like you but I like this new guy more. That's the next title of your thread. Also, she is only telling you what he's telling her but she not telling you what she is telling him.

I trying to figur out who got more game you or her? Hmm, I must say at this time she does.
    tabbarat Posts: 268, Reputation: 8

Nov 25, 2008, 05:40 PM

Yeah he is a weirdo... just from his actions... I don't have to call him by his name to prove I'm OK with it...

If it gets to a point where she likes this new guy more than me, then that is what happens... so be it... nothing I can do... but I will believe it when she stops having sex with me, kissing me, making out, holding hands, and going on dates with me

He comes to dubai maybe a total of one week/10 days a month... so I wonder what she will tell him when he is not here?

I wonder if she told him she had lunch with me today and we kissed, I wonder if she told him we slept with each other a couple of days ago

And he asked her to marry him after 4 dates? Good luck.. especially with her! Hahah..

Anyway, she tells me what they do and showed me some messages and told me about the proposal... she doesn't have to do that, or she can lie...

Anyway, let her do what she wants... but I'm going to do the same...
    wikedjuggalo Posts: 406, Reputation: 43

Nov 25, 2008, 05:42 PM

Your last post just expresses how much of a game this truly is.

Nov 25, 2008, 05:48 PM

Its been a game from day 1 my friend!

U think I wanted this... I really wanted a serious relationship with this girl.. but first the ex of 10 yrs came back in the pic after 4 mnths... then the break up, then the talking again, then the open relaytionship, now this new fool

Didn't catch a break

Not saying its healthy or right.. and not what I hoped would turn out between us, but this is how it turned out

Think of it this way... if we didn't really like/care/love each other on SOME level... would it have lasted this long? For Gods' sake! I really think this will get to 100 pages :S

Nov 25, 2008, 05:50 PM
    its been a game from day 1 my friend!

u think i wanted this...i really wanted a serious relationship with this girl..but first the ex of 10 yrs came back in the pic after 4 mnths...then the break up, then the talking again, then the open relaytionship, now this new fool

didnt catch a break

not saying its healthy or right..and not what i hoped would turn out between us, but this is how it turned out

think of it this way...if we didnt really like/care/love each other on SOME level...would it have lasted this long?! for Gods' sake! i really think this will get to 100 pages :S
    Its lasted this long only because you both get something out of this game. Once one does not it will end shall you see.

Nov 25, 2008, 05:53 PM

Interesting... really.. please elaborate...

I agree with what you said... im already decreasing the emotional... if/when the physical goes, then their will be nothing left, except friendship

But tell me what is she getting and what am I getting? If your thinking sex, it has only been a week since waiting for 7 mnths!

Nov 25, 2008, 06:00 PM
    interesting...really..please elaborate...

i agree with what u said...im already decreasing the emotional...if/when the physical goes, then their will be nothing left, except friendship

but tell me what is she getting and what am i getting? if ur thinking sex, it has only been a week since waiting for 7 mnths!
    What you get is excitement. The thrill of chasing something you can't have. You want her and this game is to catch her! Your anger towards he actions of being with someone else are the examples I'm showing here. Someone else got her so you get upset because its not you. You will deny this but its clear from an outside view.

What I'd see her getting out of all of this is a relationship without the rules of a relationship. She comes to you when she wants company or physical contact. You are a pillow for her to lay things on and comfort her but in the morning she leaves to enjoy the rest of the world if you get my metaphor here. But you allow yourself to be called upon like a dog and there clearly isn't any respect in this relationship.

You do things wanting a reaction from her. You tell her things to make her mad and jealous waiting for a reaction. You are starting on a very bumpy and dirty road which will most certainly end badly if you do end up with her. Which I doubt because once the chase is over so is the "relationship or friendship".

Nov 25, 2008, 06:07 PM

I agree with most of your post

I do get excitement, companionship, we have fun, and of course sex.. true..

Someone else got her? Who? Since when is dating someone, but still being with me and kissing me, "got her", or a relationship?

I'm not upset that he got her, because he didn't... im upset that there is now another obstacle/distraction to my hopes of being in a serious relationship with her...

I was blind before, but her seeing this other dude was a wake up call that I should also do the same and invest less emotions

She has me for comfort... I agree... but so do I... we both want to see each other equally... and we both keep saying "i dont want to lose u"

I agree with your last paragraph word for word
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2008, 06:09 PM

Tab
    She could be Hugging and kissing him too , even having Sex with him.

She wouldn't tell you if she was , as I'm sure she hasn't told him that about you.

Nov 25, 2008, 06:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by friend4u178 View Post
    Tab
    She could be Hugging and kissing him too , even having Sex with him.

She wouldn't tell you if she was , as i'm sure she hasn't told him that about you.
    Yup.

Tab if you agree with my last paragraph why continue?

You sit on the side lines like a lost puppy. She calls you come! She wants lunch you take her. Jesus man do you have a pair? Stop playing games. State your intentions and tell her what you want. Other wise you both just dance around the fire until one of you get burned and want to dance no more.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2008, 06:18 PM

I don't think this whole relationship started right because as mention in the beginning you can expect someone to commit to you when their not completely over their ex, it complicates things.

I don't even think her ex no longer an issue. She just wants to have fun and keeping 2 life boats around, you and her ex. The new guy is the thrill and the excitement.

You can't honestly said you can decrease your feeling for her when they're there. It will keep you from moving on and then your be stuck.

Nov 25, 2008, 06:23 PM

I think she might be hugging and kissing him also... but sex? Now? It's a possibility, but I doubt it... too soon for her

Anyway, even if she did... she has a right to... just like I have a rght to kiss or screw someone else

The question is what happens when she has to eventually decide who to keep sleeping with...

She may sleep with him and me... but for how long can it go on for?

All I can do is I guess practice safe sex, and not think about if she is sleeping with him or not.. and try to enjoy and live my own life as well

Nov 25, 2008, 06:25 PM
    i think she might be hugging and kissing him also...but sex? now? its a possibility, but i doubt it...too soon for her

anyway, even if she did...she has a right to...just like i have a rght to kiss or screw someone else

the question is what happens when she has to eventually decide who to keep sleeping with...

she may sleep with him and me...but for how long can it go on for?

all i can do is i guess practice safe sex, and not think about if she is sleeping with him or not..and try to enjoy and live my own life as well
    Enjoy your game. As personally I hate playing games with lives. She won't ever have to decide if you keep allowing both worlds. You are the enabler so stop it or continue until sh*t hits the fan and you are left alone.
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2008, 06:26 PM
    i think she might be hugging and kissing him also...but sex? now? its a possibility, but i doubt it...too soon for her

anyway, even if she did...she has a right to...just like i have a rght to kiss or screw someone else

the question is what happens when she has to eventually decide who to keep sleeping with...

she may sleep with him and me...but for how long can it go on for?

all i can do is i guess practice safe sex, and not think about if she is sleeping with him or not..and try to enjoy and live my own life as well

Or you could tell her to play her little games with someone else because your OFF to pursue a normal relationship with someone who is willing to commit themselves fully to YOU.

Nov 25, 2008, 06:27 PM

I agree with liz28 post

But trust me, the more I see of her enjoying/living the single life, the more it makes me want to do the same and decrease feelings

And the boys brought up a good point... she may be kissing/sleeping with both of us... if that's the case, then I have some catching up to do

Nov 25, 2008, 06:31 PM
    i agree with liz28 post

but trust me, the more i see of her enjoying/living the single life, the more it makes me want to do the same and decrease feelings

and the boys brought up a good point...she may be kissing/sleeping with both of us...if thats the case, then i have some catching up to do
    Jesus Christ man its not a game. You don't score points for doing crap like that. Man you are thick headed and slow to learn. I bet you were the child who put their hand on the hot stove many times over before realizing it brings pain. You take all advice and throw it out the window and continue to do what you want. Not once have you done anything suggested. You just say I agree and do the exact opposite. I see the only reason you want this thread to keep going is to get reactions you are the type of person who strives on that. If I were a moderator I'd end this.

Nov 25, 2008, 06:33 PM

Hmmm... if she is sleeping with him, I have to really see if I can handle sharing her physically with someone else?

I don't know if I can block it out when I'm having sex with her...

But I do know that I am still able to kiss her when I think she may be kissing him also

Nov 25, 2008, 06:35 PM
    hmmm...if she is sleeping with him, i have to really see if i can handle sharing her physically with someone else?!

i dont know if i can block it out when im having sex with her...

but i do know that i am still able to kiss her when i think she may be kissing him also
    I give up with you man. Did you read my last post?

So you don't care she is probably screwing her? Its cool it's a game to you. Who will win you or new guy. Yeah lets all wait and see!

Nov 25, 2008, 06:36 PM
    What do you want... for me to end it because she is dating someone else?

To the new guy, she is also dating me...

We both agreed that we would see other people, but we "will always have each other and dont want to lose each other"

Look, I'm going to go out and date and meet other girls and have sex too... isnt that the right thing to do? But its easier said then done to just cut it... takes time... there are still feelings there, and a bond, and now sex

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The difference between "sex" and "love making" [ 13 Answers ]

Ok I have been answering questions on this site for just over a week now and I might add enjoyed it, but I am now interested in peoples views on the following. What is the difference between Sex and Love making? For many years I have had what I call Sex with my husband , sometimes good and...

I "Love You" but not "In Love With You" anymore... [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, A couple of days ago, my wife of the past 5+ years just dropped a total bomb on me. She told me that she wasn't "in love with me" anymore, but she still loves me, cares for me and doesn't want me to get hurt. A little history... We knew each other through other people for about...

View more questions Search