Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Relationships (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=277)
-   -   Told my boyfriend I had intentions of cheating (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=338860)

• Apr 7, 2009, 09:37 AM
    ruby 1101
    Told my boyfriend I had intentions of cheating
    Recently I told my boyfreind I had intentions on cheating on him, and he told me that we are over,but as a result o this every time he called he would ask me if I was cheating on him or if I ever did.He doesn't call me anymore or stuff like that,when I call him he doesn't respond.What do you think I shold do let him go, or try to get him back:(
  • Apr 7, 2009, 09:48 AM
    artlady
    Quote:

Originally Posted by ruby 1101 View Post
    Recently i told my boyfreind i had intentions on cheating on him, and he told me that we are over,but as a result o this every time he called he would ask me if i was cheating on him or if i ever did.He doesn't call me anymore or stuff like that,when i call him he doesn't respond.What do you think i shold do let him go, or try to get him back:(

Why did you say that if you are still considering being with this guy?

Sometimes when we say things when we are playing head games with someone ,it comes back to bite you in the behind.

He has moved on and so should you.
  • Apr 7, 2009, 09:50 AM
    starlite1

Hi Ruby,

If you have the intent to cheat on him, then honestly you should not be in a relationship with anyone. If you cheat, you are hurting the person you are with; they will lose trust for you, and that will destroy a relationship, not to mention that cheating is Horribly wrong in the first place. Let him go and find happiness with someone who will really love him, respect him and be faithfull to him.
  • Apr 7, 2009, 09:51 AM
    nikosmom

You really shouldn't have played with his feelings like that. Like Artlady said, why would you even say something like that?

He doesn't call you back because he said that it's over. I wouldn't call a guy back either that said he was going to cheat on me. Duh.
  • Apr 7, 2009, 10:28 AM
    slapshot_oi
    Quote:

Recently i told my boyfreind i had intentions on cheating on him, and he told me that we are over,but as a result o this every time he called he would ask me if i was cheating on him or if i ever did.He doesn't call me anymore or stuff like that,when i call him he doesn't respond.What do you think i shold do let him go, or try to get him back:(

I don't know what good you thought would come out of that.

Try and get him back? You should re-read what you wrote and realize how selfish it sounds. Let him go... actually, let me rephrase that, he should let you go.
  • Apr 7, 2009, 12:47 PM
    I wish

Wanted to give everyone rep, but have to spread.

What were you expecting when you told him that you were considering cheating? Any decent guy would break up with you instantly.

The fact that you feel the urge to cheat means you don't like him anymore anyway.

Learn from this experience and move on.
  • Apr 7, 2009, 03:48 PM
    chuff
    Quote:

He doesn't call me anymore or stuff like that,when i call him he doesn't respond.

Why would he? He trusted you and you gave him no reason to and now you are surprised?

As God is my witness I think you could be one of my ex's. I had an ex cheat on me and I caught her and when her lies ran out and she admitted she did, I packed my stuff up from her house and as I was walking out, she said, "why are YOU doing this?" I just said, "Because I don't trust you." She actually responded with, "just because of this!" SWEAR TO GOD.

I'll give you this, you were honest about it, and that is puts you in the .01% of women who would actually have the honor to say it. But if you can't be loyal to someone, you need to let them know at the beginning of the relationship so they don't get to attached to you.
  • Apr 7, 2009, 04:37 PM
    ylaira

As Talaniman says, you hit your head on the wall so don't wonder why it hurts.
  • Apr 7, 2009, 06:46 PM
    liz28

I guess things didn't work out with the other guy and your got sense to move on rather than beg you to be with him. Good for him because there is someone out there that would want to be with him and only him.

As my mother always said "You made your bed now lay in it".
  • Apr 7, 2009, 07:41 PM
    friend4u178
    Quote:

He doesn't call me anymore or stuff like that,when i call him he doesn't respond.(

I wouldn't either!!
  • Apr 7, 2009, 08:36 PM
    talaniman

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/adult-...sm-337417.html

Does this have any thing to do with your intentions to cheat??
  • Apr 7, 2009, 08:50 PM
    JoeCanada76
    Quote:

Are you serious? Really? Well can you blame your ex? Yes your ex... You already let him go when you told him that you planned on cheating on him. Is this for real?
  • Jul 24, 2009, 09:46 PM
    ruby 1101

Luckily for me I got him back, but I will never allow that to happen again.! I love him a lot.