Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Relationships (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=277)
-   -   Girlfriend wants a break and I'm really confused (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=732905)

• Feb 7, 2013, 07:02 PM
    Sambou
    Girlfriend wants a break and I'm really confused
    I woke up this morning and got a text from my girlfriend saying she had a really weird dream. I asked her what it was and she said that she couldn't tell me what it was because it would piss me off. We both went to school and then after school she started telling me how she talked to her friend and she said that taking a break could help strengthen the relationship. I then asked her what the dream was about and she said that her and I were both hanging out together and we both had our new boyfriend and girlfriend with us. She woke up and said, do I want this? I know she is on her period right now but she said she doesn't really feel te same way she did. Yesterday she was saying she loved me and never wanted to leave me and now she wants a break for the weekend. I haven't talked to her at all since then. I still love her like crazy but I'm just really confused and need some suggestions on what to do.
  • Feb 7, 2013, 07:19 PM
    Brat13
    She doesn't know what she wants, she is scared of losing you so instead she want's to break it off because she don't want to get hurt. You need to sit down and talk if she really loves you she will come back. Just give it some time. Or slow things down in the relationship. Make her see why she feel in love with you.
  • Feb 7, 2013, 07:34 PM
    odinn7
    Sounds to me like she either has someone else in mind and wants to try seeing them or she is thinking of trying someone else.
  • Feb 8, 2013, 05:11 AM
    MikeBear
    You said she wants to take a break for the weekend. What's wrong with that? You can't go 2 or 3 days without seeing, texting, or talking with her?
    I think you should give her a break, and let her make up her own mind what she wants. She might really want to break it off.
  • Feb 8, 2013, 04:22 PM
    Jiser
    Be a man, walk away. Don't take any cr@p from females who don't know what they want. Get busy and plan your diary. The best revenge is to live your life amazing without following them or chasing them like a little puppy.

Give her what she wants. The break!

Also a weekend? Lol People in relationships go by for weeks or months without seeing each other.
  • Feb 8, 2013, 09:15 PM
    talaniman
    Talk to her next week and have some fun on your own this week end. Go from there.
  • Feb 9, 2013, 03:02 PM
    pardawg45
    The best thing you can do is just let her have a break. In my experience everybody can have 'freak outs' and just need a break from everything. If you are patient and wait it out, she will more than likely call or message you after the weekend and really want to see you.