Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Weddings (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=352)
-   -   A dress that I don't like, but it's my sisters wedding... (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=761253)

• Aug 5, 2013, 11:30 AM
    SmileyRedhead
    Quote:

Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    Well why did you start a new post when you already have a thread about this ummm wedding.

To be quite honest, I am doubtful because anyone with this much money to throw around on a wedding would be consulting a wedding planner not a help desk forum of strangers!

I did it out of kindness. I didn't have to pay for anything-- I just love my sister and I WANT to help her myself.
  • Aug 5, 2013, 11:32 AM
    SmileyRedhead
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    I reread her older threads and surmise she is still in her teens (and wants to be a writer).

I'm a young adult.
  • Aug 5, 2013, 11:33 AM
    Wondergirl
    Quote:

Originally Posted by SmileyRedhead View Post
    I'm a young adult.

How old?
  • Aug 5, 2013, 11:35 AM
    N0help4u
    I hope you liies the pics I put on your other post. Let me know if you want more ideas
  • Aug 5, 2013, 11:44 AM
    SmileyRedhead
    Quote:

Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    "Wait- are you questioning the truth of my threads? I mean if you are, Oh well because I have no intrest in arguing with you (not that I'm saying that I think that you just would want to do that) but I just wanted to be clear."

I thought I was clear - yes, I'm questioning the truth of your threads concerning the wedding. I'm also concerning your "I'm an adult" statement - and just about everything else you've said

Is that clear to you?

I'm not arguing with you. I'm just saying honesty is not your strong suit - again, of course, in my opinion.

If your millionaire boyfriend is willing to pay for your triplet redheaded sister's wedding, so be it.

 I am so upset with letting myself getting into this, but the fact is, like any other human, I lie. But now is not the time. I am upset because you don't know me, so to say that I'm not honest, is saddening. But, like I may or may not have said, I'm an adult. (believe it or not... ) so I should be more mature than this rather than comfronting such an absurd conversation when obviously- because my life IS NOT a story line- I can't just have a fairytail ending... Oh, god, dear god, I really did tell myself not to confront this, so report me if you will, but this- this nonsense of judging me, and thinking that you know me- is sickening.
  • Aug 5, 2013, 11:56 AM
    tickle
    Quote:

I did it out of kindness. I didn't have to pay for anything-- I just love my sister and I WANT to help her myself.

But you don't appear to know anything about planning a wedding. A daunting task even for a professional. You could still be involved with a planner.
  • Aug 5, 2013, 01:37 PM
    JudyKayTee
    " I am so upset with letting myself getting into this, but the fact is, like any other human, I lie. But now is not the time. I am upset because you dont know me, so to say that im not honest, is saddening. But, like I may or may not have said, I'm an adult. (believe it or not....) so I should be more mature than this rather than comfronting such an absurd conversation when obviously- because my life IS NOT a story line- I can't just have a fairytail ending.... Oh, god, dear god, I really did tell myself not to confront this, so report me if you will, but this- this nonsense of judging me, and thinking that you know me- is sickening."

So the dress and the million dollar wedding are both true? You are an adult, out of your teens?

And, yes, if your boyfriend is willing to subsidize a million dollar wedding he should be willing to throw in a few dollars for a planner.
  • Aug 6, 2013, 02:21 PM
    SmileyRedhead
    Quote:

How old?

19 going on 20
  • Aug 6, 2013, 02:25 PM
    N0help4u
    I'd come up with some more ideas but I don't know if I am on the right track of what you want since I didn't get a reply to the pics I posted on your other post.
  • Aug 6, 2013, 02:29 PM
    SmileyRedhead
    Quote:

Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    " I am so upset with letting myself getting into this, but the fact is, like any other human, I lie. But now is not the time. I am upset because you dont know me, so to say that im not honest, is saddening. But, like I may or may not have said, I'm an adult. (believe it or not....) so I should be more mature than this rather than comfronting such an absurd conversation when obviously- because my life IS NOT a story line- I can't just have a fairytail ending.... Oh, god, dear god, I really did tell myself not to confront this, so report me if you will, but this- this nonsense of judging me, and thinking that you know me- is sickening."

So the dress and the million dollar wedding are both true? You are an adult, out of your teens? My response to this, is, 'I thought I made this clear- yes...' thank you, for your wise words.

And, yes, if your bf is willing to subsidize a million dollar wedding he should be willing to throw in a few dollars for a planner.

I've been getting a lot of answers saying that I should really get a wedding planner. So maybe I'll get my boyfriend to hire one. I guess that if I'm not qualified, I'm just not qualified.
  • Aug 6, 2013, 02:34 PM
    SmileyRedhead
    Quote:

I've been getting alot of answers saying that I should really get a wedding planner. So maybe I'll get my bf to hire one. I guess that if I'm not qualified, I'm just not qualified.

P.S There's a part that I had responded to asking me if I was really an adult, and if the wedding was real, and I said, 'My response to this is: I thought I was clear- yes... Thank you for your wise words.' but it had came out italic as if it were a part of the quote.
  • Aug 6, 2013, 02:36 PM
    Wondergirl
    Quote:

19 going on 20

In other words, 19.
  • Aug 6, 2013, 02:59 PM
    SmileyRedhead
    Quote:

In other words, 19.

Yes
  • Aug 6, 2013, 03:03 PM
    N0help4u
    Would look great as experience on a career starter
  • Nov 26, 2013, 06:57 AM
    dontknownuthin
    I don't think a person planning a million dollar wedding is going online for advice. They would have a wedding planner. I'm also suspicious when people quote a budget like that because nobody does that. You price things out that you would like and make decisions on each when you are able to have a large budget... you don't set out to spend an astronomical sum. Then let's add the sister paying, the quadruplets side story... silly. And apparently these are identical quads? Bull pucky!
  • Nov 26, 2013, 07:21 AM
    joypulv
    On June 13 you were a triplet. Now you are a quadruplet.