Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Movies (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=410)
-   -   List of movies shown on zee mgm (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=454580)

• Mar 5, 2010, 03:43 AM
    santony72
    list of movies shown on zee mgm
    can anyone list out the midnight movies shown in z mgm. Its been so long to see those movies that I saw them in my teenage days.
  • Mar 5, 2010, 04:59 AM
    Gekko

Hi there.
    A few people have already asked for this. So far, no replies for them.

Can you tell me if you've tried asking the Zee Network for a list of movies they've broadcast or any helpful links? Zee MGM is now Zee Studio. Contact details below;

Zee Studio
  • Jun 28, 2010, 08:00 PM
    maniss

Hi sant,
    Here is a list for you...
    Miracle beach
    Secret admirer
    Bikini shop
    Whispers in the dark
    Two moon junction 
    Hot bubblegum
    American pie
    Basic instinct
    Dream lover
    California casanova.

reg.
    Mani
  • Jan 5, 2011, 03:04 AM
    dsdfs
    Hie
  • Jan 27, 2011, 05:45 AM
    rockparvez
    One name also I remember is that "DEAD ON" please send me the torrent or online movie watch link.
  • Feb 8, 2011, 03:45 PM
    asdat0r
    Excuse me I don't remember name of a movie in which girl goes to be a nun and boy finds her then when she sees this guy she quits to be nun.. something like that I don't remember the whole movie too.P
  • Oct 7, 2011, 05:41 AM
    jericho22
    Hi I want a movie name which shows in zee mgm a company boss has affair with secretary the secretary is a lead actress in the movie kindly send the name of the movie if u now
  • Nov 3, 2011, 12:14 PM
    chandukandukuri
    Hi Guys..

I want a hot comedy movie name... seen in my teenage.. a group of girls come from universe in search of men.. and for their sperm.. and have fun on the earth with some guys.. total movie shot in snow.. a doctor, a police man.. and a guy who sells under-wears are the guys the girls settle with.. and refuse to go back to their planet.. The name maybe "Love seeds of the star women" but unable to get it... by searching with the name... plz help..
  • May 20, 2012, 04:54 AM
    pady86
    Halloo... can u tell me the movie name in which the thief (one man & woman ) attack on a house where a girl is alone and his husband out of house... an she give up for sex for her life...
  • May 21, 2012, 04:53 PM
    hitman4204
    Wild cactus I guess
  • May 21, 2012, 04:55 PM
    hitman4204
    There was this movie... group of three guys in a resort... and one of them watches a girl in a white swimsuit through the window... can u tell me the name?
  • May 22, 2012, 09:35 AM
    pady86
    Thank a lot dear I hv been searching this movie from log time thank
  • Jun 27, 2012, 04:34 PM
    Ro_dashing
    Mvi name is hot bubble gum
  • Jul 14, 2012, 07:59 AM
    rockparvez28
    List of that movies
    MGM Midnite Movies list
  • Nov 25, 2012, 05:14 AM
    rahul55
    Hello can any one tell me the name of the movie.in which the actress in short white skirt and white panty and she stand on roof and actor put his hand under her panty rub her butt and after that they started remove each other cloths...