Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Paranormal Phenomena (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=247)
-   -   How can I tell if my house is haunted? (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=3798)

• Oct 13, 2008, 02:26 PM
    JudyKayTee
    Quote:

Originally Posted by The PCP TEAM View Post
    I am a case manager of THE PORTER COUNTY PARANORMAL TEAM, located in NorthWest Indiana. If you have anymore questions or concerns, please feel free to email me at [email protected]. Or you can visit us at myspace.com/porter_co_paranormal_team

Depending on where you live, we can set you up with us or another team to help you out!

Becareful with some teams, they are just there for the hunt. We like to rid the demonic presence and free the spirits who are not layed to rest.

Thanks,
    Starr

It is inappropriate to post your email address. This site is here to help any number of people, not to put people in contact for private conversations.
  • Nov 23, 2008, 11:53 AM
    GothGirl1771
    I have been having the same things going on. Especially my room. I see dark figures behind my bed just standing there, my closet doors would move... so I took them off lol. Now, the shower curtian will move like someone is punching at me. Its terrifying... and the towels will be thrown across the room.
    I always feel like someone is watching me. :eek: And sometimes I will feel things sit at the foot of my bed at night... I even caught a very clear EVP once... I still have it. It's the voice of a girl saying something that sounds like "Die" or "Hi" or "Why..." Still trying to figure that out.

I also have terrible nightmares and wake to find I can't move... like someone is on my chest, pushing down... even some OBE... Out of body expiriences... its strange.

Help? I want to buy some paranormal investigATIVE stuffs... but my parents say no. They don't believe me. I have really bad panic atttacks sometimes... which feels out of charcter since I'm noramlly a brave person... but the presence seems so terrifying and awful that I cannot help it.

Any suggestions?
  • Dec 1, 2008, 01:01 PM
    roxy8120
    Quote:

Originally Posted by hog1411 View Post
    I can't believe it's happening for real . I have this t.v. in the front room
    that turns it's self off , alot. The only thing that is truly amazing is that
    it only turns off when I leave the room and then once I return or view the
    t.v. from another room it will turn back on immediately . Today I was in
    my bedroom folding clothes and I could'nt hear the t.v. anymore , I figured
    that particular program had switched and the program volume was'nt as
    loud. I walked into the kitchen , looked through the window that views the
    front living area , and the t.v. turned on right then . Then I took a shower,
    when I got out I walked back in their to see the t.v. off again and it came
    back on immediately . Well I called my friend saying this is no longer a
    suspected t.v. picture tube going bad . By now I am very concerned .
    I started to load laundry again , laid down on the couch in the same living
    area as that t.v. and fell asleep , when I woke up I was facing the back
    of the couch and coul'nt hear the t.v. behind me . When I rolled over and
    looked at the t.v. it came on again . O.K. now I'm freaking out a little bit
    and coming to a realization that this was very real . Today is 1/29/2005
    and today is when this has happened 4 times . It happened again just a
    few minutes ago and this has actually happened times before but I
    dismissed it for t.v. mechanical issues . I'm still freaked out but yet I'm
    interested in finding out more . What should I do now?

OK well I believe in ghosts so this may be one of them why don't you try asking it to stop or tell you why it does this
  • Dec 2, 2008, 10:17 AM
    roxy8120

Your house has ghosts but why don't you try asking them if they cannot harm you and can they leave you be