Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Adult Sexuality (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=370)
-   -   Girls use toys on men (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=348143)

• Apr 30, 2009, 04:49 PM
    shakes1985
    Girls use toys on men
    Me and my girl have been to gather for a long time now one night when I was drink she asked to put a but plug in my and I said yes and I liked it it made me real fast is this gay
  • Apr 30, 2009, 04:50 PM
    danielnoahsmommy

No
  • Apr 30, 2009, 04:54 PM
    kp2171
    Nope.

Anal stim can feel great in a guy that has no interest in men whatsoever.

Period.
  • Apr 30, 2009, 04:55 PM
    bronzebabe

No. Having Sex with another man would make you gay. And, that wouldn't be a bad thing either.
  • Apr 30, 2009, 05:44 PM
    Fr_Chuck

No, sex with, or wanting to have sex with men is what being gay is. So unless you have sexual feelings toward other men, no you are not.

I would have to guess you are fairly young asking this or at least not experienced in sexual issues.

I would have to ask why you have one to use ?
  • May 1, 2009, 05:35 AM
    smoothy

You are only gay if you would rather have sex with another guy than a woman.
  • May 1, 2009, 11:40 AM
    jenniepepsi

Anal sex feels incredible because of all the nerve endings in our anus (male or female). Those nerve endings in the anus can produce orgasms in some people. You can stimulate those nerves via tongue, finger, vibrator, dildo, or penis.

The other part that feels incredible is for men. You lucky bastards! So when men experience anal intercourse the person topping them either male with his cock or female with a strap on cock (known as pegging) slide over the anal wall covering the prostrate gland. The prostrate gland is also known as the Male G-Spot. The man receiving the anal (aka bottom) can receive two types of orgasms. He can orgasm from the anus nerve endings being stimulated or the prostrate gland being stimulated or rubbed up against.

Always use lubrication as there is not enough or close to no natural lubrication in the rectum.
  • May 1, 2009, 11:58 AM
    kp2171
    Quote:

Originally Posted by jenniepepsi View Post
    You lucky bastards!

=) we are lucky bastards.
  • May 10, 2009, 01:05 AM
    heidijoanne

I don't think that a man having sex with another man necessarily makes that man gay. Sex is such a touchy topic and everyone has an opinion. Sometimes it just is what it is... a good feeling. It doesn't always have to be labeled.
  • May 10, 2009, 08:33 AM
    BrianGuy1979
    Quote:

Originally Posted by heidijoanne View Post
    I dont think that a man having sex with another man necesarily makes that man gay. Sex is such a touchy topic and everyone has an opinion. Sometimes it just is what it is....a good feeling. It doesnt always have to be labeled.

I couldn't agree more! :)