Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Middle School (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=210)
-   -   Boyfriends in middle school (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=260479)

• Sep 14, 2008, 05:51 PM
    mechisopa1234
    Boyfriends in middle school
    Hi I need some help.

There's this guy in my class. His name if Michael. My friend asked him out on the fifth day of school, and I didn't want her to because he might get freaked out. She pressured me into saying "fine, go ask him out, then!" he said, "No." Just a flat out, "No." He keeps on looking at me and once he smiled at me and I smiled back. Well acually twice. I think. I am not sure. I don't know if he likes me or not, so I was wondering if someone could help me?¿? A girl or a guy. Preferably a guy because he would know what those signs mean. But if you're a girl you can still answer. The more, the merrier, right? Please help me! Thank - you.

Sincerely, mechisopa1234.
  • Sep 14, 2008, 11:46 PM
    CESElizabeth
    I am an old lady but I do remember being your age. Back then it meant he likes you. What is more important do you like him?

Frankie
  • Sep 17, 2008, 03:46 PM
    kaykay0941
    If you went up to him and asked him in front of somebody he would probably of said no because he was maybe embarrassed, but if he gave you those signs after, then he does like you. Go for it again!
  • Sep 27, 2008, 06:30 PM
    Global warming

When I first asked a guy he told me Yes, than later told me since we were alone he felt less intimidated because he was afraid of what his friends would think of him, if he said yes in front of them so he would feel embarrassed. He just was afraid of being judged if he was in front of many people.
  • Oct 12, 2008, 08:25 AM
    gracerocks

He likes u!! Just go out with the dude!!
  • Oct 26, 2008, 10:56 AM
    klaus13239

Do what you feel is right don't be pressured
  • Oct 28, 2008, 04:46 PM
    Rainbow0077

I'm in the middle school grades and in 6th grade I liked this guy because I thought he was cute. He smiled at me and I smiled back once, and I'm pretty sure he liked me, but then he stopped,but that was then. I know have a boyfriend and he asked me out on the internet and we didn't really know each other until I added him on myspace. You can never know with boys, but I do think this guy likes you. A lot too.
  • Oct 28, 2008, 04:47 PM
    Rainbow0077
    And if you ask him out and he says no, don't panic, that means he likes you as a REALLY good friend, because not very many guys will smile at you. But here's the thing. If the boy shows teeth, it's a thumbs up, if not stand back and give him some space
  • Dec 13, 2011, 09:25 PM
    Bionca194
    OK here is how I deal with probloms like these... I just give him a little space and I talk to him when it has been a while I start to flirt. I always see him looking at me so when I look up he quickly looks away that means he is getting interested so make a good appearance

Ps:im kind of a flirt so if your not you might not flirt on the second try good luck:)