Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Games (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=135)
-   -   Runescape items (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=10039)

• Jun 4, 2005, 11:45 AM
    moomuffin_runegirl
    Runescape items
    Could someone tell me how much a mind talisman is worth? I a newbie and completely clueless... :confused: :D
  • Jun 9, 2005, 12:47 PM
    moomuffin_runegirl
    Someone going to answer me?
  • Jun 10, 2005, 08:09 PM
    him&die
    Look, a deal !
    Here, if u giv me som runes, I could tell it to u OK ? :confused: :cool:
  • Jun 15, 2005, 03:47 PM
    moomuffin_runegirl
    Um, no. 1. I don't have any runes left. 2. I don't let people bribe me with junk that might not be worth it. Have a nice day, and goodbye :D
  • Aug 5, 2005, 12:40 PM
    viper24344
    Hi a mind talisment costs about umm... 100gp or something like that
    viper24344 :cool:
  • Aug 8, 2005, 04:48 PM
    kyle00
    Lol its worth nothing
  • Aug 11, 2005, 05:37 PM
    chris 283
    Anyone want to add me to friends list?
    My chars' name is chris283 kind of simple... :D lvl 36 can wear addy... 30 attack, 27 strenth... 30 defence... and good wc lvl... can cut yews :) :p that's my char!
  • Aug 22, 2005, 05:20 PM
    yo to all u bimbo's
    I know some noobs
    Quote:

Originally Posted by kyle00
    lol ITS WORTH NOTHING

Seriously its like the most worthless items next to ashes add me on rs I'm hearteater93 and email me @ [email protected] ;)
  • Aug 22, 2005, 05:23 PM
    yo to all u bimbo's
    Yo that pictures tight girl
    Quote:

Originally Posted by moomuffin_runegirl
    Um, no. 1. I don't have any runes left. 2. I don't let people bribe me with junk that might not be worth it. Have a nice day, and goodbye :D

u on rs add me hearteater93 :eek: its also freaky
  • Sep 11, 2005, 01:09 PM
    ethan cole4
    u all r noobs
    u all r noobs my name is ethan cole4 level 73 what u talk about is chump change think big picture like full dragon armor d hardrock abby whip things like that full d=45millyon gp :D
  • Sep 29, 2005, 12:24 PM
    deanrules222
    Free giveaway
    Hey lvl 89 full dragon with chain giving away free money not a lot but anything you want at half prce forr noobs because I can make full rune spo I sell full rune for like only 100k if your a member there's gong to be a money drop October 1. I'm droping 5 mill in total
  • Sep 29, 2005, 12:25 PM
    deanrules222
    Non member thim droping 100k at varroc wildy!
    Under a noob account lvl 61 with full rune
  • Sep 29, 2005, 12:27 PM
    deanrules222
    Add deanrules222 to your name that's my noob he will be givinhg away 100k at champs guild October 1! Fist 100 people to get there at 5 o'clock get 200k!
  • Oct 6, 2005, 01:38 PM
    iownuall
    Hmm noobs
    moomuffin_runegirl hmm well miss nooblet I have a 91 with full dragon I will own you along with all my 90 and above friends so stop talking little noob. Fyi I have a second character that has a d weapon and could probably kill you now at lvl 62... acc name shadow fury1 message me for some money I'm rich biatch! :D
  • Oct 7, 2005, 03:29 PM
    bacchus180
    How much is rune (g) worth
    Who can tell me how much every thing is? How much cash

Plate: ? $
    Legs: ? $
    Helmet: ? $
    Kite: ? $

All together: ? $

Greetz,
    Rtothey
  • Nov 1, 2005, 08:53 PM
    Ultra omega2
    Yo dogs noob here
    If anyone would like to add me to their friends list my username is
    Ultra omega2. I am a noob but I'm leveling up pretty fast. I'm level6 in strength and combat but my other things are pretty high! ;)
    Please add me! :(
  • Nov 1, 2005, 08:55 PM
    Ultra omega2
    Noob here
    Quote:

Originally Posted by bransby5
    Hello Reply back

What do you want?
  • Nov 5, 2005, 09:04 PM
    Rogue19941
    Dam idiots
    Quote:

Originally Posted by chaosblade000
    hey everyone reading this! im a lvl 64 player on runescape. reacently i found a way to hack people. some of you might not trust me but i dont blame you. theres a lot of hackers out there lol. i am a hacker too but i do it for others not for myself. if u want me to hack for you just send me your username, password, and item(s) you want. it should look like this:

username:(username)
    password:(password)
    item u want: (item's name)

note: if you do not know the name of the item u want me to hack for you..try to describe the item you want and ill try to get it.

P.s. email me you passwords and usernames to [email protected]

Dam scammers, I tried that once and they scammed my lvl 55 account!!

Dude don't trust the "e-mail me ur username and pass to ......... and i will get u watever u want...... EX: rune full, 55 mill, ect" :D
  • Nov 13, 2005, 05:36 AM
    Curlyben
    Gamers: Do not give out your username and password - or enter it on a webpage other than your gaming site - for any reason.

Scams involving use of others username and password abound. Protect that information as you do your credit card and checking information.

Posters: Feel free to share instructions for using tips and cheats that you've discovered, but do not invite folks to give their username & password. If you do, the post will be deleted and/or you will be banned.

AskMeHelpDesk is dedicated to being an excellent source of answers and information.
  • Nov 13, 2005, 10:44 AM
    losr 202
    HEY I need money
    Hey I need money! I don't know what to do. I sold my full rune and now I spent it all on archer's arrows! :mad: Now I'm as broke like my grampa's bak and have nuthin to do. My names losr 202 if you want to add me just don't annoy me cause this lvl 57 noob get realllllly pi**ed off sometimes.

P.S. I sold my rune pick too so how do I make money!