Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Teens (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=327)
-   -   My girlfriend. (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=181380)

• Feb 7, 2008, 09:42 AM
    mackythehacker
    my girlfriend.
    hello, my girlfriend is OK to be around sometimes but not all the time... like sometimes she can be nice and hug into me and that's the girl I like... but then other times she can just flip out and say random stuff and say ''ohhh sorry I'm hyper *giggles*'' and carry on jumping around like a 5 year old and she's the same age as me! Sometimes I feel embarrest to be with her and I want to run away from her and go somewhere else for a little while. I mean she is a goth/emo type of person and I'm a emo/ mosher type lol, but sometimes I just feel like we are not meant to be... can anyone help me with this please?? I will be thankful for anyone who can :)
  • Feb 7, 2008, 12:21 PM
    daizeebug
    Well I would say if you think you're not meant to be then look for someone else. It sounds like this chic has a personality that clashes with what you want, she can't change her personality for you. So look for someone who has what you want and understands you.
  • Feb 7, 2008, 03:25 PM
    mackythehacker
    Ithxs for the reply, but we have been going out with each other sense... the start of high school whitch is nearly 3 years...
  • Feb 7, 2008, 03:29 PM
    MrsJoseph06
    Yor in high school are you planning on marring her? If not move on!
  • Feb 7, 2008, 03:31 PM
    mackythehacker
    Well... I'm not planing that far ahead lol...
  • Feb 7, 2008, 03:35 PM
    MrsJoseph06
    I'm just saying why be with one person. Why not date other girls so that way you know when you do find the one.
  • Feb 7, 2008, 03:37 PM
    mackythehacker
    I no what you mean, but I got this feeling that if I leave her she'll cut her self because she has done it before :/
  • Feb 7, 2008, 08:40 PM
    mwilliams15
    Sounds like your girlfriend is extremely immature and if she's cutting herself, she doesn't know how to handle her problems right.

When I was in high school, I was in a relationship for 3 years. I realized my senior year that the guy wasn't right for me, I moved on, and I was extremely happy. Sometimes it is really hard to let go, but you just have to do it to be happy. When I broke up with him, my life felt so much better. I could hang out with friends more, talk to anyone I wanted to talk to, and I felt like I had missed out a lot on high school.

If I were you, I would say it's time to let go. College is coming and its full of exciting experiences. Don't tie yourself down to a single person in high school. Go out, enjoy yourself, and hang out with your friends.. You'll meet someone in college that you can take serious.

If you think she's going to cut herself, that's not good. I know this is really cliché advice, but you need to tell someone who can help her to get over doing that. Emo or not, that's just extremely unhealthy and a very immature way to handle your problems. She needs help before she really does something that hurts herself.

I hope I helped =)
  • Feb 9, 2008, 02:23 AM
    mackythehacker
    Thanks, and u did help :)
  • Feb 9, 2008, 02:31 AM
    MasuBhat
    First of all.. whe you Coded her was whe like that also/?
  • Feb 9, 2008, 03:57 AM
    mackythehacker
    Well... thanks for all you help, I have now finished with her and I said ' I think its time to move on, there's more people out there that will lovbe you not just me' and she logged off msn... thanks to all that helped me in this I fell... a little bit heart broken and a lot happier that I can finally go and see other girls :D thank you everyone! :)
  • Feb 9, 2008, 10:59 AM
    mwilliams15
    good for you
    I'm glad you're happy now =)