Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Coins & Paper Money (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=546)
-   -   1884 Dollar Coin (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=249019)

• Aug 8, 2008, 07:10 PM
    girlwithQs11486
    I have an 1884 dollar that has no d stamped onit and has a dark colloration and barely touched coul you tell me anything about it I have a lot of rare money FBE
  • Aug 8, 2008, 07:12 PM
    girlwithQs11486
    Oh wait just kidding it has a 0 aboove the d in dollar and just below the wreath
  • Aug 14, 2008, 06:15 PM
    Flying Blue Eagle
    girlwithQs11486 - Your 1884 "O" Per the 2008 redbook,the value is
    VF-20 , EF-40 , AU-50 , MS60 , MS-63 , MS-64 , MS-65
    $20.00 $ 22.00 $ 25.00 $ 40.00 $ 55.00 $ 75.00 $ 200.00

Sorry I haven't answered sooner, but I just got home from the hospital about an hour ago after being in there for a week, I hope this helps you out , there is a posting on how to decide the gradeing of your coin. You said you have others you'd like to know sabout ,post them and I or one of the others will help you out ::: Good Luck and GOD BLESS ::: F.B.E.
  • Aug 14, 2008, 06:42 PM
    Clough
    Hi, girlwithQs11486!

I too, am sorry that I did not get around to responding to your question! You had placed yours as a response to someone else's question so that is why that it didn't get noticed until now. This place doesn't work the same way that a chat room does, so in order for your question to be just yours, I have placed it on a thread on it's own. If you want to ask additional questions that aren't related to the one that is being asked, please start a new thread.

For instance, you have stated that you have a lot of rare money. If they are about other coinage or currency of some kind, please start a new thread for individual questions. Doing that will help others to find the information who might have the same or similar questions that you do.

Regarding your question, I do note that Flying Blue Eagle is now on it and you are definitely in good hands! :)

Flying Blue Eagle, I was wondering where you have been! You have been missed! Are you okay?

Thanks!
  • Aug 14, 2008, 07:46 PM
    Flying Blue Eagle
    Clough - I was real short of breath and having a lot of leg pain while walking, they heart doctor put me in the hospital last week and done some testing and found two main arteies blocked ,Last night about 6:00 pm they took me to surgery and done a heart cat. And put in 2 stints, Im feeling OK right now ,just a little wore out,But I'm not one to give up, Thank you for asking makes me feel a lot better when you know that some one cares enough to ask, You are a true friend :; Have a good day and GOD BLESS :: F.B.E.
  • Aug 14, 2008, 10:22 PM
    Clough
    Thank you for letting me know what was going on and how you are doing F.B.E. I was getting concerned because you hadn't been around here!

God's Love and Peace to You!