Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Utilities (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=78)
-   -   Prism3d error (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=95141)

• May 23, 2007, 07:08 AM
    Flade
    Prism3d error
    I have a problem with my game 18 Wheels of Steel - Haulin. Every time I start it up, there is some problem with Prism3d. I've tried to update my graphic driver, but it did'nt help. I have Vista if that could be a problem?
  • Jul 4, 2007, 08:19 AM
    john moore
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Flade
    I have a problem with my game 18 Wheels of Steel - Haulin. Every time i start it up, there is some problem with Prism3d. I've tried to update my graphic driver, but it did'nt help. I have Vista if that could be a problem?

It is doing the same thing with me.Im having trouble with my 18 wheels of steel-convoy there's always a problem with prism3d and I'm running it in windows xp pro so I don't think that vista is the problem
  • Jul 12, 2007, 03:13 AM
    dumi888
    First of all.. I think that every suggestion made by the members of this forum doesn't work.. I have tried everything and nothing works... I have managed to figure out what my problem is.. the game doesn't recognise my graphics card( Nvidia GeForce 7300 gt with 256 mb). When I startup the game it always idicates that I have a GDi generic device.. and there is no other option available... I have all the latest drivers for my PC... also when I try to start the game... I get a weird error:"18 wos haulin", and after that the prism3d error appears. Please, if someone knows the answer to this problem.. please post as soon as possible... I also played this game on the same computer but with a different graphics card( Nvidia Geforce 6600), but that one broke down.. and I had to change it.. also my new video card is T&l copatible.. all my specs are copatible with the sistem reuierments... I don't know what to do... please help me
  • Aug 4, 2007, 07:50 PM
    Chevycamaro261
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Flade
    I have a problem with my game 18 Wheels of Steel - Haulin. Every time i start it up, there is some problem with Prism3d. I've tried to update my graphic driver, but it did'nt help. I have Vista if that could be a problem?

I have the same prob with the same game what did u do
  • May 5, 2008, 08:44 PM
    Tank2g2
    I have the same problem to I used to be able to play all the games then a little while ago I haven't been able to play any of the games from pedal to the medal and up I get this prism3d error for all of them, I thought it was my graphics card that didn't support the game but I was able to play it before.
  • Mar 16, 2009, 02:00 AM
    MartinMac
    Have you tried download the latest drivoer for your graphics card from Welcome to NVIDIA - World Leader in Visual Computing Technologies or Advanced Micro Devices Inc. ?
  • Nov 2, 2009, 05:07 AM
    email69

I need help. My prism3d engine is not working!
  • Jan 3, 2010, 12:27 PM
    panicsm
    You can download prism3d on rapidshare and than reinstall the game
  • Dec 20, 2010, 01:50 AM
    vimalkkkldgh
    I know the solution.. if 18 wheels of steel is encountring an problem
    Download american long haul... its much better n works smoothly on xp, and vista.
  • Dec 21, 2010, 03:02 PM
    sdhbcvd
    I had this same problem with 18 wos alh. But, all I did was reinstall the game and it reset the game but not my save games.
  • Dec 21, 2010, 03:04 PM
    sdhbcvd
    Reinstall the game! It sets all the game defaults back to normal!
  • Jun 3, 2011, 06:19 AM
    c0alKiller
    I changed some settings at the Launcher Application.

Launcher application-->Advanced--> Shader Quality
    -->ARB Minium: Safe fallback shaders.
    -->Resolution: 1280x1024x32 bit (important) Default Refresh Rate-Fullscreen
    -->Detail Settings: High
    -->Sound Enabled: Yes
    -->Sound Rate 44100Hz

You need to change Shader Quality and Resolution.
  • Sep 2, 2011, 03:27 PM
    Joel71
    I have the same problem I'm running the same game here as well