Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Teens (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=327)
-   -   My boyfriend only wants sex, should I break up (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=783900)

• Feb 9, 2014, 09:24 AM
    joy2theworld
    My boyfriend only wants sex, should I break up
    Okay so I have made a list of pros and cons and I'm just not sure if I should break up with him or not. What do you think. Please answer quickly I'm deciding today, I'd prefer to do it before valentines day if I have to.

Pros

Treats you well
    Says sweet things
    Always compliments
    Liked by family
    Was the first

Cons

He cancels all the time
    Just wants sex
    Never texts
    Never just hangout
    Doesn't show you off
    Bored of him
    Gets really jealous
    Has to keep secrets
    Can't hang out with guy friends
    Boy toy girl toy relationship
    Infatuation
    Doesn't love him
    Only reason to stay is he stole virginity
  • Feb 9, 2014, 09:38 AM
    Cat1864
    1) You are 15/16 years old (going by a previous thread.) You shouldn't be having sex or sexual contact at this age. It is tempting Nature to make you a single teenage mother.
    2) If all you do together is have sexual contact, then he isn't a boyfriend. He is treating you like a 'booty call'.
    3) He isn't treating you well if everything he says and does is to get sex.
    4) Would family like him if they knew he just wanted sex?

I know this may seem like a lecture, but have more respect for yourself and your future than to be his 'toy'.
  • Feb 9, 2014, 09:45 AM
    Fr_Chuck
    If just for sex, charge like other women, then you will at least get something for it.

Seriously think about it, if all you are is sex for him, what does that really make you.
  • Feb 9, 2014, 09:53 AM
    Homegirl 50
    Reread the cons a few times. They out weigh the pros by a landslide. You're having sex with someone you don't love just because he was the first. He treats you like a toy. Why would you even have to ask if you should stay in such a relationship? Leave the boy alone.
  • Feb 9, 2014, 11:10 AM
    talaniman
    You GAVE him your virginity, but that doesn't mean you have to stay and keep putting up with his crap.
  • Feb 9, 2014, 02:07 PM
    odinn7
    He's not worth it. Respect yourself and find someone that will treat you the way you should be treated.
  • Feb 9, 2014, 02:35 PM
    tickle
    All he wants is sex, okay, if that is all you want then that is okay. If not, JUST get out of the relationship if you know what is going on and it does not suit you. Or, do you always find guys that only want sex and you go along with it because you are too needy. Think about it.
  • Feb 9, 2014, 04:51 PM
    smoothy
    Any kid his age will sleep with any woman that spreads her legs for them... he doesn't even have to like them very much. Of course he will say nice things to get sex... thats what guys his age do all the time. THey will lie, say and do almost anything to get in a girls pants...

I think you are starting to see this now.

Stop putting out (and not just for a few days or months..I mean forever) and see if he hangs around, if he really cared for you he would be there even without sex... but I'm guessing the moment the sex stops he moves on to find his next sex partner... Be thankful you haven't gotten pregnant yet.