Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Christianity (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=421)
-   -   What if I believe people should do what they want without consequences? (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=834801)

• Oct 8, 2017, 01:43 PM
    Chryslyandra
    What if I believe people should do what they want without consequences?
    I want to be able to live for myself and die for myself whenever and however I want to without there being any consequences and if people are going to demand punishment for me, they should die and go to Hell for it. It's what they deserve.
  • Oct 8, 2017, 01:52 PM
    Wondergirl
    Who's demanding punishment for you?
  • Oct 8, 2017, 01:59 PM
    Chryslyandra
    God and people who feel for families affected by suicides.
  • Oct 8, 2017, 02:01 PM
    J_9
    Have you ever been affected by a familial suicide?
  • Oct 8, 2017, 02:13 PM
    Chryslyandra
    No, I haven't.
  • Oct 8, 2017, 02:44 PM
    Wondergirl
    Who says God demands punishment?
  • Oct 8, 2017, 03:23 PM
    ma0641
    You have free will to do what you want. Sin? Punishment? Most of what people and religion say about Hell comes from Dante's Inferno. No one knows what happens to someone after death.
  • Oct 8, 2017, 03:33 PM
    J_9
    I have. My uncle committed suicide. Suicide is a very selfish act. While the depressed may no longer suffers, the family is torn apart. They never recover from the pain and agony of losing someone who could have helped themselves and gone on to live a healthy, happy productive life.
  • Oct 8, 2017, 03:38 PM
    Chryslyandra
    So the Depressed's suffering is all about the family and they are the sacrificial lambs for their families by living in misery so that everyone can be happy.

Sickening.
  • Oct 8, 2017, 03:46 PM
    talaniman
    How do you know death will solve your suffering?
  • Oct 8, 2017, 04:55 PM
    J_9
    Why do you choose to live in misery? There is help available. It is the person who is weak that chooses not to get the help that is available.
  • Oct 8, 2017, 05:10 PM
    Chryslyandra
    I'm not refusing help...
  • Oct 8, 2017, 05:33 PM
    joypulv
    I'd like my life to be over. But I'm 71 and not in the same mixed up emotions you are in. And I don't go online fighting total strangers about it.
    You may not be 'refusing' help but you are pretty belligerent about the entire subject.
    Not many people are going to agree with your philosophy. I happen to agree with you to some extent, but you sound like a child, under 18. Your philosophy needs a lot of work.
    I don't agree with all the sayings about what it does to your family and friends. If you didn't bring children into this world, you are beholden to no one.

Now having said that:
    Interesting that you are asking us about who likes different women in various parts of the world. That's not a question a suicidal person is likely to ask.

So let's start with how old you are, and where in the world you live?