Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Skin Lightening (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=386)
-   -   Do Skin Lightening Pills work? (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=519767)

• Oct 24, 2010, 07:54 AM
    JiannaVIP
    Do Skin Lightening Pills work?
    I'm currently using hydroquinone 10% and it's working fine but I was going to order some skin lightening pills so I can lighten a little faster. Before I get into those, I wanted to know has anyone had experience with skin lightening pills & what were your results. Thanks.
  • Oct 24, 2010, 08:07 AM
    Curlyben
    Nope, they don't work.
  • Oct 24, 2010, 12:52 PM
    Violaename

Hmm... 10%HQ is already on the high side! R you not scared? 10%?
    Get some vitamin e capsules and add your lotion.
  • Nov 4, 2010, 07:00 PM
    JiannaVIP
    Comment on SetriaUser's post
    Part 1-
    Hi Vio,
    I would like to comment on both you & Setria at the same time but I won't be that lazy *haha* But please visit the board again to see my response to her comment also.Ok with the 10% I have had no bad side effects at all.
  • Nov 4, 2010, 07:01 PM
    JiannaVIP
    Part 2-
    What I am considering is to start using an even higher percentage HQ just on my knees & “pubis mons”. Yes this is a bit graphic but we're all adults here *haha* I experienced darkening of my pubis-mons area after hair removal with...
  • Nov 4, 2010, 07:02 PM
    JiannaVIP
    Part 3-
    This stupid hair removal cream. Which by the way I only use wax now. But it's a lot darker than the surrounding skin. People think that just because this area is the genitals that it is...
  • Nov 4, 2010, 07:04 PM
    JiannaVIP
    Comment on Violaename's post
    Part 4-
    The most delicate & sensitive next to the face, neck & chest.…Um no…maybe the inside but not the outer potion where the hair grows. That's the darkest toughest skin on your body, and is the hardest to lighten next...
  • Nov 4, 2010, 07:06 PM
    JiannaVIP

Part 5-
    To your knee & elbows. I'll be posting a thread about this , I think this is a big topic also. I mean they actually have Spa's & Salons dedicated to anal bleaching. Well, anyway. My 10% usage is going just fine.
  • Nov 4, 2010, 07:06 PM
    JiannaVIP
    Part 6-
    Any HQ creams are for temporary use regardless of percentage. After I achieve my desired color I will maintain with a more natural skin lightening cream including my vitamin c. Until then I need the potent HARD CORE STUFF! *hahahaha*
  • Nov 4, 2010, 07:44 PM
    JiannaVIP
    OOps I think my posts to another comment went here... Well ,anyway. I love the info you posted I went on & ordered the reduced glutathione from a vitamin store. Ill take that with my vitamin c, but DAMN! How light did you get!
  • Nov 4, 2010, 07:49 PM
    JiannaVIP
    Can you give like an example from what TO what? Yanno like from Wesley Snipes to... Will Smith?. QQ'n
  • Jan 20, 2011, 02:43 PM
    billie2010
    Quote:

Originally Posted by JiannaVIP View Post
    I'm currently using hydroquinone 10% and it's working fine but I was going to order some skin lightening pills so I can lighten a little faster. Before I get into those, I wanted to know has anyone had experience with skin lightening pills & what were your results. Thanks.

Hi

I was wondering where did you get your hydroquinone 10% - was it the hydro powder you bought or a cream? I'm trying to get some hydro powder of 10% so I can make my own hydro cream. I'd appreciate your advice.

Thanks

Billie 2010
  • Jan 20, 2011, 03:10 PM
    JiannaVIP
    Comment on billie2010's post
    Hi Billie. No I didn't make myself, I wouldn't even know what to do*haha* I bought my hq cream from isis cosmeceuticals *hhmm* You want to make your own? Wow,please be careful and whatever you do please let us nosy people here know your progress :)
  • Jan 21, 2011, 05:47 AM
    billie2010
    Thanks JiannaVIP

Well, I've been trying to get the 10% hydro powder, but because I only want to buy 100gm a lot of the suppliers don't want to know - they ship only large amounts like 500kg which I obvioulsy don't need lol :)

Bye for now