Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Relationships (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=277)
-   -   Get her love again (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=309510)

• Jan 27, 2009, 04:20 PM
    yanouka
    Get her love again
    How do I get my girlfriend to get back in love with me again
  • Jan 28, 2009, 03:21 AM
    loopy123
    I don't think that you can. She either loves or she does not
  • Jan 28, 2009, 06:11 AM
    kctiger

"And here...we...GO!!" ~The Joker
  • Jan 28, 2009, 06:43 AM
    neverme

You don't, there's nothing you can do unfortunately.

Why would you want it anyway? If she doesn't love you then she's the one missing out.

Don't dwell on this or you might miss the true happiness that comes when you meet someone you love who loves you too.
  • Jan 28, 2009, 08:07 AM
    aszmhodeus

There is no point on trying to get her back. Unforunatelly there is nothing you can do but just leave all your thoughts about her and get on with your life.

I know its cruel and probably you will never know what made her do this, this question will remain there for a lot time.

That is how it's supposed to be, a love is not eternal, there is no such thing as "forever love", all has an ending. It is up to you to make this as a nice part of your life that ended instead of bothering looking for answers and feeling pity for yourself.

This happened to me too. Had a perfect relationship of 4 years with a girl. One day she just said she doesn`t love me anymore and kicked me like a dog. I had the same period denying it all and wanting her back. The more I tried the more she swept away. I am in no comment for almost 1 month now and I`m optimistic of the things I am doing without her. (Despite I still think of her daily).

Time will pass, you will find others, maybe even better ones. Keep your head up!
  • Jan 28, 2009, 08:27 AM
    chuff
    The thoughts you have are backwards, because instead of asking "what can I do to get her back" you need to be asking, "what can I do to get myself back?" I know it's easier said then done, but when a relationship is over, the person you must focus on is yourself, you must bring yourself out of the depression, and do things that build your confidence back. The focus of the break up has to be you, not her.
  • Jan 29, 2009, 09:29 PM
    talaniman

Since you can't change her mind, there is nothing you can do to get her back. Its entirely up to her.
  • Jan 29, 2009, 09:59 PM
    Ash123

Hmmmm, You say love you AGAIN. So, if she loved you ONCE.. what happened? The most powerful thing you can do is stand your ground if she is just "confused" - or defend yourself if you wronged her.

You might want to read my break up guide below and the entries that accompany it.
  • Jan 30, 2009, 07:28 AM
    jmw0713

It's her choice to get back with you. Plain and simple. Have you ever seen "Bruce Almighty"? He acts like an @ss and loses his fiancé in the process. Even though he has all the powers of God, he still cannot make his fiancé fall back in love with him.

Although it's a movie, the same is true in real life. You can't make somebody feel a particular way about you. It is a choice they make that determines how they feel towards you.

It's called free will... and love is apart of that.
  • Jan 30, 2009, 07:35 AM
    Romefalls19

You can't change someone's mind, you can change yourself to make yourself a person YOU would be proud to know. Fix yourself before you try to fix anything else