Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Teens (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=327)
-   -   Loosin Weight For Love (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=81413)

• Apr 11, 2007, 06:07 AM
    xkwxwdx
    Loosin Weight For Love
    I Really really want to loose some weight , as I'm worried my boyfriend will leave me for some-one slimmer and I really don't want that to happen is there anyway I could loose a few pounds quick!
  • Apr 11, 2007, 06:08 AM
    Capuchin
    If your boyfriend leaves you for someone slimmer, then he didn't deserve you anyway. Don't slim for this reason, slim to be healthier.
  • Apr 11, 2007, 06:10 AM
    xkwxwdx
    How can I do that though I've tried so hard and I give up half way threw and give in to temptation of chocolate
  • Apr 11, 2007, 06:12 AM
    Krs
    Will power ;)
    Besides if your boyfriend does that proves how shallow he is...

Do it for you, not for him...

Exercise - walking is good...
    And control your diet.
    Eat lots of fruit and veg.

How tall are you?
  • Apr 11, 2007, 06:27 AM
    xkwxwdx
    I think I'm like 5ft5 or 5ft4
  • Apr 11, 2007, 06:31 AM
    Krs
    Control your diet, and do exercise and I'm sure you can achieve your ideal weight.
    But do it for you and no one else ;)
  • Apr 11, 2007, 08:08 AM
    xkwxwdx
    Thanks for your help , I also want to no if I am obeast?
  • Apr 11, 2007, 08:10 AM
    iAMfromHuntersBar
    You can check here;

Body mass index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But as above, don't lose weight for anyone but you! They're not worth it if they make you feel you have to!
  • Apr 11, 2007, 08:27 AM
    4answers
    Hi there, hope your well.

Two things spring to mind here.

1. If a person is with someone and loves them, what would happen if the person has an injury which affects there appearance. Would they leave the person. WOULD YOU ? It is true that looks initially atract us to a person, but looks alone make for a very shallow relationship. It is a combination of looks and personality, how they treat you.

Now it is your decision if you wish to be with someone who is shallow ! (see the film shallow hall).

2. The body is like a car, it only needs so much fuel to run day to day. Any excess fuel will increase the weight of the car and reduce performance. Therefore only eat the amount of fuel that you need for each day.
    Crash diets don't work, Reduce your intake (smaller portion, eat little amounts but often to give your body constant fuel without feeling hungry and binge eating) Also increase your energy output by exercise. (just like a car, if you work the car harder it uses more fuel, if your not topping it up, it will use the fuel in its tank, i.e. the excess fuel stored in your body).
  • Apr 11, 2007, 08:54 AM
    xkwxwdx
    I don't no how much I weight in pounds though or in kilograms
  • Apr 11, 2007, 08:56 AM
    curlybenswife
    So what do you weigh in stones and we can work it out there's a great thing on Google that will do it for you.
  • Apr 11, 2007, 09:03 AM
    xkwxwdx
    I weight 10 stone 7 pounds
  • Apr 11, 2007, 09:16 AM
    curlybenswife
    So you are around 133 pounds in weight
  • Apr 11, 2007, 09:22 AM
    xkwxwdx
    Oh my god that's really bad :(
  • Apr 11, 2007, 09:24 AM
    curlybenswife
    Bad compared to what?
  • Apr 11, 2007, 09:25 AM
    xkwxwdx
    Just really bad I feel fat :( reallly need to go on a diet
  • Apr 11, 2007, 09:26 AM
    curlybenswife
    Yikes how old are you?
  • Apr 11, 2007, 09:27 AM
    xkwxwdx
  • Apr 11, 2007, 09:27 AM
    xkwxwdx
    Wouldn't starvation do the job?
  • Apr 11, 2007, 09:35 AM
    curlybenswife
    Don't even think about doing anything silly like that you will just make yourself extreamly ill.
    The key is exercise and not eating crap food