Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Relationships (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=277)
-   -   Will dave and I get back together? (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=75118)

• Mar 23, 2007, 09:12 AM
    summer1216
    Will dave and I get back together?
    Will dave and I get back together?
  • Mar 23, 2007, 09:16 AM
    J_9
    We really don't know. We don't know you, we don't know Dave, and we don't know your situation.

If you would kindly give some details, we may be able to help you better.
  • Mar 23, 2007, 09:27 AM
    summer1216
    Quote:

Originally Posted by summer1216
    will dave and I get back together?

Dave and I dated for 3 yrs we were both married we talked about being together in great detail after we both got divorced. Then all of a sudden he just never talked to me that was in dec. I have since talked to him he told me that someone we both knew told him they seen me in a bar leaving with someone else which is a complete lie. And he says I hurt him to bad. But I didn't do antthing
  • Mar 23, 2007, 09:42 AM
    Wildcat21
    Have you told him that isn't true?

I might guess it could have some how been your Ex.

You'd think he trust you - WHY the lack of trust?? Why doesn't he trust you??
  • Mar 23, 2007, 10:05 AM
    summer1216
    He doesn't trust anyone Ive never give him any reason not to trust me
  • Mar 23, 2007, 11:06 AM
    Jiser
    Tell us more of your story.
  • Mar 23, 2007, 11:18 AM
    urstruly85
    If he doesn't trust any one how do you expect him to trust you and why does he trust/believe who ever told him you left the bar with some other guy?
  • Mar 23, 2007, 11:24 AM
    summer1216
    That's very true I think it was just his way of getting rid of me. Its so hard to understand why he kept telling me for 3 years how much he loved me and the plans we had talked about for the future
  • Mar 23, 2007, 11:29 AM
    J_9
    Summer, it looks as though there is WAY too much of this story being left out. In order for the folks here to give you the answers you are looking for, they need the WHOLE story.
  • Mar 23, 2007, 12:09 PM
    summer1216
    No thatrs about it he was married I was married both hated it got together at work started seeing each other one thing led to another I thought we both fell in love he said he loved me treated me good . I felt there was a lot more we needed to know about each other but since we were both married it was pretty hard so now he has left his wife and I left my husband and then he just stopped talking to me stood me up on my birthday I talked to him the night before everything was good even sang to me The next day we were suppose to go out never answered the phone and didn't talk to him for 3 months
  • Mar 23, 2007, 12:15 PM
    J_9
    It sounds as though you may have been a rebound for him. It is most likely time to cut the ties and move on.
  • Mar 23, 2007, 01:20 PM
    Wildcat21
    Do you still lwork together?

Work romance rarely works.

+ he had you while he was really down. He's over the divorce now. YOU MAY HAVE HELPED HIM HEAL - that sometimes happens in relationships.
  • Mar 24, 2007, 05:42 AM
    talaniman
    A cheater getting dumped by a cheater for cheating. There is a GOD!