Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Relationships (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=277)
-   -   I want my ex girlfriend back. (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=685790)

• Jul 22, 2012, 02:28 PM
    mockingguy
    I want my ex girlfriend back.
    Hi, Me and my girlfriend were in relation last three years. Suddenly few weeks before, she came online and told we are just friend now. Although we both are in different countries. I went to her country and meet her, But she send me text after first few hour of meeting that we will friend. Next day we meet but it was not fruitful except casual talks, even I didn't ask her lots about reason. Does any one idea now how to handle, as much I know, She loved me lots and she was some time in fear that if I left her. But I assure her nothing will ever happen like this. Suggest me in best way that what is best way finally to realize that I am still your same person on who you can believe. Thanks in advanced for nice suggestions
  • Jul 22, 2012, 04:10 PM
    talaniman
    When you get dumped you cut contact, and disappear and let the shock wear off, and the emotional dust settle. It may take days, or weeks, but it allows you to get your head together, and not look foolish with all kinds of useless begging, strategies, and tricks.

It also keeps you from confusing yourself, and building false hope. No this may NOT get her back, but it helps YOU cope, and avoid false hope through drama, and confusion, and you keep your dignity, and self respect intact.

She may even miss you. If not, you will be on your way to having a happy life with out her in it. Friends and family will support you if you hold your head up, and regroup.

Don't tell me you thought there is a magic formula for getting exes back?
  • Jul 25, 2012, 03:51 PM
    mockingguy
    Thanks for your Update. She is talking with me normally on msn or Yahoo and she is giving me answer for every thing, But we were agree that we are friend. What you think and I need suggestions of some more to probe the future turn about our relation. Although I am opimistic and I am not so sad and worried, But it will nice if we will together again.

Quote:

Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    When you get dumped you cut contact, and disappear and let the shock wear off, and the emotional dust settle. It may take days, or weeks, but it allows you to get your head together, and not look foolish with all kinds of useless begging, strategies, and tricks.

It also keeps you from confusing yourself, and building false hope. No this may NOT get her back, but it helps YOU cope, and avoid false hope thru drama, and confusion, and you keep your dignity, and self respect intact.

She may even miss you. If not, you will be on your way to having a happy life with out her in it. Friends and family will support you if you hold your head up, and regroup.

Don't tell me you thought there is a magic formula for getting exes back?

• Jul 25, 2012, 09:08 PM
    talaniman
    If you have established you are just friends, stop trying to make more of it. That's a hidden agenda friends should never have just because its dishonest. If you can't drop that agenda and hope, you are not a true friend.

So what's the point?