Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Internet Business (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=175)
-   -   Internet Business (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=2399)

• Jul 16, 2004, 12:57 AM
    alisomani
    Internet Business
    Is there any business we can do on internet while sitting at home such that Adervtment
  • Oct 1, 2004, 12:52 AM
    minniechicka
    Internet Business
    Any business that invovles your using the internet can be done at home, office, or internet café
  • Dec 14, 2005, 11:37 PM
    ab-solute
    I suggest Ebay, Affiliates or Autosurfing. If you don't have a penny to invest, affiliates are the way to go. I'd be happy to help you get started. Just let me know.:)
  • Dec 17, 2005, 06:13 PM
    ab-solute
    Here is another free affiliate program you can join. They give you $10.00 just to join free and when you get $25.00 (at least) in your account, it will generate a check- all checks I think are mailed around the 15th of each month. But you have to have a minimum of $25.00 before they cut you your check. If you didn't make that much, your account rolls over from what I understand. Here's more info www.freetips4u.blogspot.com:D
  • Dec 17, 2005, 06:36 PM
    Fr_Chuck
    Sale
    I got a friend who sells a lot of items over eBay, he is wheel chair bound and buys models and tools, then advertises them on eBay and eBay stores
    (and most likely some of the other auction sites also)

My sister in law sells dresses (hand made) she makes them. Over the internet

Some companies use home workers for various computer, web design and other computer skills
  • Mar 1, 2006, 11:40 PM
    armando
    Can you deduct the total amount of a business expense that you charge on a credit card in the year charged?
  • Mar 2, 2006, 03:24 PM
    CaptainForest
    Quote:

Originally Posted by armando
    Can you deduct the total amount of a business expense that you charge on a credit card in the year charged?

Yes.

According to the GAPP Matching Principal, you are suppose to match all expense in the year they are incurred in.
  • May 1, 2009, 08:28 AM
    guru_sais

Send some websites to do internet business
  • May 14, 2009, 10:10 AM
    tomback14

There are freelance opportunities available which are genuine, but u have to bid for them and compete with the wages and hourly rates. Also there are few home based transcription work, where in you get the data in images or audio form and u need to convert them back in text form and upload. Here also you'd be competing against people from countries where the hourly rate of pay is a lot lower, so don't expect huge wages for such jobs, but still it might be good enough to start with.

Also there are sites that pay you to do specific tasks like posting something on a forum or writing comments on some blogs, finding a logo or pic for a particular brand and uploading on some site... or similar stuff, and there are amount specified for each tasks. Tasks are easy, small and simple but the payout is not very huge per task, so you might have to perform multiple tasks to get some substantial income.

Home Jobs Blog: Work at Home Using Typing Skills
    Outsource Guru: Translation Jobs
    Start Blogging For Money: 22 Best Paid Blogging and Blog monetization opportunities