Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Television (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=329)
-   -   80-90's cartoon (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=106781)

• Jul 4, 2007, 03:46 PM
    craigyboy1980
    80-90's cartoon
    Hi I'm new here can anyone help me, its been driving me and my friends crazy!!
    We are trying to remember the name of a kids cartoon it involved some kids going to sleep each episode and waking up in a dream world where their dog could talk, we remember 1 of the episodes because the king of the dreamworld couldn't sleep even though he was on lots of matresses.. can anyone please help?
  • Aug 29, 2007, 02:50 PM
    stamped1
    Quote:

Originally Posted by craigyboy1980
    Hi im new here can anyone help me, its been driving me and my friends crazy!!!
    We are trying to remember the name of a kids cartoon it involved some kids going to sleep each episode and waking up in a dream world where their dog could talk, we remember 1 of the episodes because the king of the dreamworld couldnt sleep even though he was on lots of matresses.. can anyone please help??

I think it is Potsworth & Co. that you are thinking of.
    Potsworth and Co - ClassicKidsTv.co.uk.
  • Oct 16, 2007, 09:55 AM
    tesslovesaof
    Quote:

Originally Posted by craigyboy1980
    Hi im new here can anyone help me, its been driving me and my friends crazy!!!
    We are trying to remember the name of a kids cartoon it involved some kids going to sleep each episode and waking up in a dream world where their dog could talk, we remember 1 of the episodes because the king of the dreamworld couldnt sleep even though he was on lots of matresses.. can anyone please help??

Is that the same one I'm trying to remember?!
    The one with the chinese girl who's skateboard turns into a hoverboard, and another kid can paint really good??

Driving me insane!!
  • Aug 22, 2008, 06:44 PM
    fluppydogfan
    I think your thinking of the disney movie- Fluppy Dogs. Look it up on Utube
  • Sep 21, 2009, 05:58 PM
    jokerman
    Its called Potsworth & Co. but I think it was Midnight Patrol: Adventures in the Dreamzone in america. See what they did there?
    "Potsworth and Co." and "Midnight Patrol" Ingenious.

I was searching for this for ages and no-one else seemed to remember. Also discovered "The Dreamstone" in the same patch of youtubing, with the dream master that has a dog fish thing... majorly amazing.
  • Sep 21, 2009, 06:00 PM
    jokermandem
    Its called Potsworth & Co. but I think it was Midnight Patrol: Adventures in the Dreamzone in america. See what they did there?
    "Potsworth and Co." and "Midnight Patrol" Ingenious.

I was searching for this for ages and no-one else seemed to remember. Also discovered "The Dreamstone" in the same patch of youtubing, with the dream master that has a dog fish thing... majorly amazing.