Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Ethics (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=114)
-   -   Answer's of case study - PUBLIUS in Business Ethics (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=509825)

• Sep 22, 2010, 09:50 AM
    Udaya
    Answer's of case study - PUBLIUS in Business Ethics
    Can anyone answer me the questions of case study - Publius

1. Analyse the ethics of marketing publius using utilitariianism, rights,justice, and caring. In your judgement isit ethical to market Publius ? Explain.

2. Are the creators of publius in any way morally responsible for any criminal acts that criminals are able to carry out and keep secret by relying on Publius ? Is AT&T in any morraly responsible for these ?

3. In your judgement,should governments allow the implementation of publius?Why or why not?
  • Oct 26, 2010, 01:13 AM
    dewesh
    Analyze the ethics of marketing Publius using utilitarianism, rights, justice, and caring. In your judgement, is it ethical to market Publius ? Explain
  • Dec 17, 2010, 05:22 AM
    shrutisharma
    Analyze the ethics of marketing Publius using utilitarianism, rights, justice, and c
    1. Analyze the ethics of marketing Publius using utilitarianism, rights, justice, and caring. In your judgement, is it ethical to market Publius ? Explain.
    2. Are the creators of Publius in any way morally responsible for any criminal acts that criminals are able to carry out and keep secret by relying on Publius ? Is AT & T in any way morally responsible for these ? Explain your answers.
    3. In your judgment, should governments allow the implementation of Publius ? Why or why not ?
  • Dec 17, 2010, 05:23 AM
    NeedKarma
    Do you want me to print it out and mail it to you?
  • Jan 7, 2011, 12:45 PM
    jananiraghu
    Analyze the ethics of marketing Publius using utilitarianism, rights, justice, and caring. In your judgement, is it ethical to market Publius ? Explain
  • Jan 7, 2011, 12:49 PM
    jananiraghu
    Answers case study on publius
  • Jan 7, 2011, 01:14 PM
    Emland

This isn't a site for easy answers to your homework. Sorry.
  • Jan 8, 2011, 11:44 AM
    jananiraghu
    Publius- case study

1. Analyse the ethics of marketing publius using utilitariianism, rights,justice, and caring. In your judgement isit ethical to market Publius ? Explain.

2. Are the creators of publius in any way morally responsible for any criminal acts that criminals are able to carry out and keep secret by relying on Publius ? Is AT&T in any morraly responsible for these ?

3. In your judgement,should governments allow the implementation of publius?Why or why not?
  • Jan 8, 2011, 11:45 AM
    JudyKayTee

We don't do homework. Why don't you post YOUR thoughts and answers and "we" will look it over and help you - if you need help. (I did my homework; now it's time for you to do yours.)

Please stop posting similar questions - no matter how many times you post "we" don't do homework!
  • Jan 8, 2011, 12:23 PM
    ma0641
    Stop overposting!! You posted the same question yesterday!
  • Jan 8, 2011, 01:07 PM
    JudyKayTee

Please stop posting similar questions.
  • Jan 8, 2011, 01:38 PM
    Fr_Chuck

Merged, everyone's post on same subject over the last couple days, Must be the same school book being used in different places
  • Jan 8, 2011, 01:54 PM
    JudyKayTee
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    Merged, everyones post on same subject over the last couple days, Must be the same school book being used in different palces

- out of greenies. Maybe it's exam time again. (Brace yourself for Solomon v Solomon)
  • Mar 12, 2011, 09:16 PM
    moshiur.sm14
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Udaya View Post

• Item 1
    • Item 2
    1. Item 1
    2. Item 2
  • Mar 13, 2011, 08:03 AM
    JudyKayTee

What?
  • May 16, 2011, 09:22 AM
    saggarwal13
    Quote:

Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    Do you want me to print it out and mail it to you?

Can you *** email me the answer of case study - Publius

• May 16, 2011, 09:28 AM
    NeedKarma
    Well there is one thing I can tell you: you aren't familiar with the lowly art of sarcasm.
  • May 16, 2011, 11:35 AM
    JudyKayTee

No, we can't and we won't.

Next -