Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Mythology & Folklore (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=220)
-   -   Stories of bigfoot (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=319832)

• Feb 20, 2009, 11:05 AM
    estefania
    Stories of bigfoot
    Does anyone think that the Bigfoot is a real living creature? I think it could be possible, but with all the evidence I have seen on TV and everything, it all is pretty much fake and a phony. Idk what do you think? I have no idea if I should believe it or not?
    :confused:
  • Feb 20, 2009, 11:22 AM
    RickJ

In my opinion: No way.
    A family of bigfoots cannot go that long without leaving or showing real proof to us humans.
    .. just me opinion :)
  • Feb 20, 2009, 11:31 AM
    oscarlicous

I thinkt hat they may be real. The facts have to be real, but it could become possible. They might be more advanced in the brain thatn what we are. That could be why we can't find any remains of them. I don't know... it could be possible.
  • Feb 20, 2009, 02:45 PM
    estefania
    Yeah I'm not sure if they are real. They could have a more intelligent and advanced brain, but I I doubt that they would be able to stay hidden that long if they are real. We, as humans, have covered every piece of land on this planet, so I don't think that they are real and all the evidence I have seen is crap. I don't think they are real at all, just stupid pranks and crap.
  • Feb 21, 2009, 09:13 PM
    Alder

Since I've never been to Scotland, I didn't comment on the similar question about Nessie. But living in the Pacific Northwest, I'd have to say that so much of the forests in Oregon and Washington have been clearcut (and it breaks my heart to see it), I find it hard to believe there could still be a population of large mammals living out there undiscovered. Canada, maybe. There's still some pretty good wilderness tracks up there.
  • Feb 22, 2009, 10:23 AM
    estefania

Maybe bigfoots could be real. I don't really know. I guess we will never know unless we actually find one. Maybe if bigfoots still exist, they are in hiding cause their afraid that if we find them, we will start killing them off to use their fur and stuff and people will start hunting them. I don't know
  • Feb 23, 2009, 06:20 AM
    oscarlicous

Do you think that bigfoot are the possible missing link for man and primate?it could be possible right?
  • Feb 23, 2009, 09:36 AM
    estefania

Yea they could possibly be the missing link. It would be cool if we ever got to actually see one.
  • Feb 23, 2009, 11:14 AM
    oscarlicous

I know it would be really cool because they could walk down the streets with you and become very good friends. That would become a great world. Lol I think I'm going crazy.LOL :D:D:D:D:D
  • Feb 23, 2009, 01:49 PM
    estefania

Oscarlicious I never thought of that. I figured that we would display them in a zoo which is what humans do with everything.
    And tamillo, I'm not sure if they are real or not. I'm just saying that there might be bigfoots. Who knows. People in believe everything from God to witches. It could be possible.
  • Feb 23, 2009, 02:01 PM
    XOXOlove

I don't think bigfoot is real. Some people who claim they have seen bigfoot probably just saw either a really hairy naked guy, a gorilla that looked like a guy, or a guy that looked like a gollira! Lol! Or maybe he's a cross between a human and an ape. I heard that it's actually possible to cross a human with a gorilla, but I think it's crazy!
  • Feb 23, 2009, 02:49 PM
    estefania

Lol amybe so. I've never heard of breeding a human with a gorilla. That would be totally nuts! What species would you call their offspring?- humape, gorillaman,humarilla, or something else wacky lol. The people probably saw a hairy naked guy. Lol

Ive seen something on medical mysteries before where their was this group of people out somewhere who had hair covering their entire body. The people that lived near them called them werewolvees. Maybe the people saw those people or someone else with a genetic disorder.

I like the hairy naked guy theory better lol
  • Feb 24, 2009, 06:18 AM
    oscarlicous

If they were real (I'm not saying that they aren't or are real) and were part human then why would we keep them in a cage just like animals. They may be hairy but it doesn't mean that they are animals.
  • Feb 24, 2009, 01:49 PM
    estefania

I don't know. People would want to study and research them if they were real, and the best way to study a type of species is in a lab or a zoo. I don't know
  • Feb 24, 2009, 06:21 PM
    XOXOlove

Alder agrees: "You have a point! I've seen some pretty hairy naked people at Breitenbush Hot Springs!"

LOL! That's funny. :)
  • Feb 24, 2009, 06:25 PM
    estefania
    That is funny.
    The news people and the people all over the world who knows of bigfoots have it all wrong.
    The truth is that they are hairy naked men. Lol
    :):):):):):)
  • Feb 25, 2009, 06:26 AM
    oscarlicous

That would be funny, watching a REALLY hairy man walk domw the street. You would have to take another glance to make sure that your not going crazy.
  • Feb 25, 2009, 02:11 PM
    estefania

Lol id take a picture of it and post it as: the real truth behind bigfoot. Lol that would be awesome
  • Feb 26, 2009, 08:29 AM
    oscarlicous

I was going to put a picture of the hairy man, but the pictures were to, well how do I say thing... the pictures were creepy. Lol
  • Feb 26, 2009, 09:35 AM
    estefania

They probably were lol : )