Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Weight Loss (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=353)
-   -   How do I lose JUST my belly fat? (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=144965)

• Oct 25, 2007, 04:09 PM
    latina100
    How do I lose JUST my belly fat?

Remember in "Pulp Fiction" when Bruce Willis' French girlfriend talks about how she thinks it's very sexy for a woman to have everything skinny but her stomach. I don't really remember how she said it but her character thinks it's sexy for a woman to have a belly, regular legs and arms and face but with a belly.

When I heard her say these that I loved her for it and still shocked that somebody could think that way. I mean, even though it was her character saying it, SOMEBODY wrote that out. The writer! Quentin T. thinks women with bellies are sexy!!! lol

I really wish I loved my fat the way my boyfriend does but I wanna get rid of my belly!

I feel like it's the only thing that stops me from being happy and content with myself.

I'm 5'9 and weight 265. I feel like I have 50 lbs of belly fat! I might be right :( I'm disgusted and I wish it was gone and I never want to get my stomach cut off during a tummy tuck, that's just too brutal.

If anything, I need inspiration. Anybody know any sites that help with self-esteem? Good ones? lol

What kind of works outs can I do or what foods can I eat to get rid of the fat on my stomach!?!!

Please Help!

I'm losing my self-esteem slowly one day at a time lol

• Oct 25, 2007, 05:00 PM
    bugaboo1001
    Hello! I am happy to see you ask this question honestly! I myself have more than enough junk in the trunk :p but I have a very in shape body. My butt has just always been where the fat is stored. I am also a yoga instructor. Yoga is one of the best things that can ever happen to you! Not only does it help with self esteem, but it burns fat. Yoga can be a life practice which makes it more than just a work out. I suggest taking a power/vinyasa yoga class. Most gyms offer yoga and is a great option if you can not find a yoga studio.
    For inspiration: Planet SARK this has nothing to do with yoga but sark is awesome, read anything by sark!!
    I hope I helped you!
    -julia
  • Dec 29, 2011, 06:04 AM
    dietpillphar
    Hello. Actually I'm not over weight. I'm 20, 5'9'' and 155 pounds. But I couldn't lose the fat on my stomach and on the sides of it for about 3 or 4 years... Its not a health problem but if I lose them I will be more happy. I need to lose about 10 pounds to be my best. I go gym 3 days a week and I run up to 4 miles each time I go. I also do weight-lifting. I don't eat so much but I drink cola, I eat cakes and milk late night, I like sphagetti and rice. Does these matter? If u help me about these and advice me something ill be gratefull. At last I want to ask you if u know about some weight-losing pills called Kito? Does it work? Healthy? Thanks very much... Buy Diet Pills
  • Apr 10, 2012, 11:31 AM
    Lakiki
    I will like to ask am 18 years old I feel skinny am 5'5 I weight 115.5 but I have a belly as if I was 3 month pregnant what can I do to not loose weight and just loose my belly fat and have a flat belly as I've seen them??