Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   The Lounge (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=488)
-   -   J's Random Thoughts (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=478855)

• Jun 12, 2010, 07:22 AM
    J_9
    J's Random Thoughts
    Well, as you all know, I am a blonde by nature, not by color. I thought I would start a thread with some of my random thoughts. Please feel free to add your own.

I think the worst time to have a heart attack is during a game of charades! :eek:
  • Jun 12, 2010, 07:27 AM
    DoulaLC

Saw this on a Facebook status: "My mate wrote on his status that he was suicidal and on the edge of a cliff......so I poked him"

What does it say about me that I laughed out loud when I read this?! :D
  • Jun 12, 2010, 07:32 AM
    J_9
    Quote:

Originally Posted by DoulaLC View Post
    Saw this on a Facebook status: "My mate wrote on his status that he was suicidal and on the edge of a cliff......so I poked him"

What does it say about me that I laughed out loud when I read this?!! :D

I love it!!

Doula, it says that we... ummm, Ever had one of those nights? You know where everything went right and wrong at the same time?

Oh, Carp, did I just make any sense?
  • Jun 12, 2010, 07:43 AM
    DoulaLC
    Quote:

Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    I love it!!!

Doula, it says that we...ummm, Ever had one of those nights? You know where everything went right and wrong at the same time?

Oh, Carp, did I just make any sense?

I got it! But then I am also blonde by nature so, as you know, we are able to ascertain linguistics quite well. That's what I'm told anyway... :)
  • Jun 12, 2010, 07:47 AM
    adam_89

I can't stop laughing at both of them, and at the same time I feel bad for it.
  • Jun 12, 2010, 07:48 AM
    J_9
    Quote:

Originally Posted by DoulaLC View Post
    ascertain linguistics

Wow! Big words! I like to use big words when I can. One of my favorite that only you will understand is "oligohydramios."

Dare. I dare anyone to try to explain what that word means without searching the internet for the definition.
  • Jun 12, 2010, 07:49 AM
    redhed35

Oligohydramios ,when pasta goes all mushy in the pot?

no.

Damn.
  • Jun 12, 2010, 07:52 AM
    excon
    Quote:

"oligohydramios."

Dare. I dare anyone to try to explain what that word means without searching the internet for the definition.

Hello J:

It's when you've taken in too much salt, and your body is yelling "OY, GO, HYDRATE ME"

Or not.

excon
  • Jun 12, 2010, 08:05 AM
    DoulaLC
    Quote:

Wow! Big words! I like to use big words when I can. One of my favorite that only you will understand is "oligohydramios."

If I didn't know already, I would guess a drop in a hydraulic system?? Although every time I see it I think of drano!

Ohhh, how about cephalohematoma, chorioamnionistis, or abolionamentoria??
    (ok, I made the last one up)... :p
  • Jun 12, 2010, 08:06 AM
    J_9
    Y'all are so WAY off!

Another random thought... Do fish drink?
  • Jun 12, 2010, 08:10 AM
    excon
    Quote:

Do fish drink?

Hello again, J:

Sure they do. They absolutely LOVE margaritas, but not with salt.

Ex
  • Jun 12, 2010, 08:11 AM
    J_9
    Well, do frogs fart?
  • Jun 12, 2010, 08:13 AM
    DoulaLC

Why don't they put all traffic lights on sensors so that you aren't sitting at a red light for 10 minutes at 3:00 a.m. when no one is coming from any direction?
  • Jun 12, 2010, 08:14 AM
    J_9
    Since humans drink like a fish, does a fish drink like a human? Discuss.

I'm off to is off to give my blanket some a$$ and my pillow some head.. what an awesome threesome!!

TTFN!
  • Jun 12, 2010, 08:15 AM
    DoulaLC
    Quote:

Well, do frogs fart?

Silent but deadly... unless they hold it in, that's why you see some blow up.
    excon
    Quote:

Well, do frogs fart?

Hello J:

I'm sure they do... After all, dough rises because all those little yeasts are farting up a storm.

excon
    adam_89

Do cops get mad when they are stuck behind somebody going the speed limit?
  • Jun 12, 2010, 08:20 AM
    excon

Hello adam:

Cops don't GET mad. They ARE mad. When they look out upon the world, all they see are lawbreakers who haven't been caught yet.

excon
  • Jun 12, 2010, 08:22 AM
    adam_89

Aren't we all lawbreakers who haven't been caught yet?
  • Jun 12, 2010, 08:23 AM
    J_9
    WARNING! Consumption of Alcohol is the leading cause of unexplainable rug burns to the forehead!