Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   International Business (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=172)
-   -   Need help to import auto parts to Japan (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=32614)

• Aug 25, 2006, 09:42 PM
    ducru
    Need help to import auto parts to Japan
    Hello. I live in Japan and need help for buying genuine auto parts only sold in USA. I need somebody to buy parts from car dealer like Mercedes-USA and export them to Japan with reasonable commission. I would like to start from importing a few auto parts for my private use to see how it goes. Any web site, service, or offer?
  • Aug 26, 2006, 12:18 AM
    CaptainForest
    Please forgive my ignorance, but why not just buy them directly from a car dealer like Mercedes-USA?

Why go through a middle man?
  • Aug 26, 2006, 01:12 AM
    ducru
    Hello. I haven't asked them, but I thought they wouldn't ship parts abroad. Do they do that?
  • Aug 26, 2006, 12:01 PM
    CaptainForest
    I would think they would.

Exporting is good for business (it is a sale), so I don't see why they wouldn't.

It couldn't hurt to ask!
  • Aug 30, 2006, 04:00 AM
    ducru
    Hello. I checked with MB-USA, and they replied "Unfortunately, we are no longer able to send literature outside the United States. " I wanted to purchase service manuals. I guess I want to try through a middle man or agent. Any thoughts would be helpful. Thanks.
  • Sep 14, 2006, 12:55 PM
    lordvngr
    I sent you a PM regarding your question. I might beable to help you out. Get in touch with me via a PM or the email address I included in the message I sent to you. THanks...

LV
  • Nov 2, 2006, 06:09 PM
    isha_miranda
    Quote:

Originally Posted by ducru
    Hello. I live in Japan and need help for buying genuine auto parts only sold in USA. I need somebody to buy parts from car dealer like Mercedes-USA and export them to Japan with reasonable commission. I would like to start from importing a few auto parts for my private use to see how it goes. Any web site, service, or offer?

You can buy from Canada based Mercedes-Canada too if like to

What parts you need and How do you going to pay.
  • Dec 27, 2006, 09:17 AM
    rolaf1961
    Quote:

Hi Ducru,

I live in Holland (next to Germany) and have expiriance with caparts and import of cars from USA. I am able to buy carparts here and send them to Japan. In return I would like to investigate the possibility to import cars from Japan.

Kind Regards Rolaf
  • Feb 5, 2007, 07:28 AM
    valleauto
    Hello,

I could help you with any parts you need .

Please let me know

Thanks

C
  • Mar 17, 2007, 11:15 PM
    kkk407
    Hello , I am coming from China . As you know that here is to be the biggest factory which can supply kinds of products , of course inclode the parts of cars. So I hope we can have some cooperation in fuiture !
    Thanks
    E-mail me : [email protected]
  • Mar 21, 2007, 12:02 AM
    fitzair1
    Quote:

I could help. Could get mercedes parts here in Florida Do you speak Japanese? I need Honda parts from Japan
    I go to narita every month as a pilot, we could work things out
    Email me

[email protected]

Thanks

Sean
  • Mar 29, 2007, 05:09 PM
    canadian_guy0001
    If you have not found anyone to help you with this I would love to help! e-mail me [email protected] we have the same parts in canada too
  • May 10, 2007, 03:19 AM
    Inba_auto
    For Car Parts contact Paul , we ship to japan.

Brake rotors , pads , head lights, pumps, alternators etc... Please Email to [email protected] if have any doubts.
  • May 16, 2007, 06:01 PM
    eric dies
    Quote:

I live in Canada> What do you need?
  • Jul 2, 2007, 05:53 PM
    datsunman510
    I'm actaully looking to get some parts from japan. I can get you parts from here for a pretty good price. Emailing me at [email protected]
  • Aug 12, 2007, 10:51 AM
    MotoMago
    Quote:

Good Day - Buying US parts for you is not a problem, It's getting paid or having a secured account to draw on when making a shipment is where we have to have a secure arrangement. Either way I would be open to starting a business with you that can work both ways. My specialty is Harley Davidson Motorcycles, but I work a lot on Cars /trucks too.

I am currently looking for an Engine for an 1993-1995 Isuzu trooper 3.2 DOHC - (low miles )

Kiplan
  • Sep 21, 2007, 04:36 AM
    jugelj
    Quote:

I would help you to import parts from US to japan. We are dealing with Aftermarket , OEM - original parts and Performance parts . Please email to [email protected] ,
  • Oct 26, 2007, 10:13 AM
    Thirdworld
    Our company can help you with this. Please call us @ 1800-779-3540 opt 1 or email us at [email protected]
  • Nov 1, 2008, 07:34 AM
    don1979
    I may be able to help you get parts from the US. I have empolyees in the US. I live in Shanghai and I need parts for Mazda Rotary engines, 13B-T, FC3S, 1986 -1992 to be shipped to Shanghai. Maybe we can assist each other. [email protected]
  • Nov 3, 2008, 10:42 AM
    mattadair1

Home

THe owners name is Dino. He will help you with whatever you need.

Tell him Matt send you.