Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Relationships (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=277)
-   -   My boyfriend said Never want to know me anymore . What I have to do now ? (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=742769)

• Apr 5, 2013, 07:58 AM
    dicavina
    My boyfriend said Never want to know me anymore . What I have to do now ?
    Well , we have been together for over 4 years . ( but now he is working in another country and lots older than me ). We chatted online and I asked him how to burn CDs .Anyway he told me what to do then asked me why I need to burn CDs, why just not keep stuffs in hard drive ? I said that I don't have any hard drive here in my house. ( well he have been downloading stuffs and store them in HDD ,and we lived together he bought some hdd ).
    Then I said this to him 50 50 sulky and joking : Cos you don't care about me , not buy me one .Then he said Who gives a and just sent laugh icon .I knew that he joked when said that. But I didn't know why I was still sulky and said Well if you don't care about me why should I waste time on u ? And then he just went offline. Next morning , I asked him something and he said GO AWAY I NEVER WANT TO KNOW U ANYMORE AFTER WHAT U SAID LAST NIGHT. And then few minutes later said going to delete me and he did.
    Right after what I said the night before I realized that I shouldn't speak to him like that . I called him but didn't answer then I sms tell him do not be angry with me anymore.But no reply. And its day 5 now he still not speak to me and not accpet my add .
    Every single day after that night I called him , sms to say forgive me and emailed him but He doesn't reply. And he was never angry me for so long like this ( 2 days maximum )
    So I really don't know why he not answer me ?Does he really want to split up with me ?Well I think what I said it hurt him , but he knows that when I'm angry I speak very strong but not mean it .I couldn't believe that he deleted me so easily after 4 years together .
    And what I have to do now to get him back ?Please give me advices .
  • Apr 5, 2013, 08:03 AM
    Fr_Chuck
    He may have wanted to split and this was a reason to use, or if you talk like that a lot, just got tired of hearing it. Not the way people in love normally talk when one is away.
  • Apr 5, 2013, 08:21 AM
    dicavina
    Chuck , I don't think that he have found reason to split up . Cos he still sent me money for school 2 days be4 that . Well what I thinking now is maybe he has had so many problems and 2 months ago he said better I get someone who younger and near me . And then he said sorry for that because can't help getting jealous sometimes. But yes I have quick temper , speak very strong when angry , Maybe he is tired of it .
  • Apr 5, 2013, 08:40 AM
    fredg
    I think you should really start looking for some new friends. Having a boyfriend in another country is not good. Distance has a way of ending relationships, especially long distances. Smile, and meet others. You will find someone who really loves you. Good luck.