Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Dating (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=374)
-   -   Why won't he text me back? (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=232867)

• Jul 1, 2008, 03:58 PM
    killerkitten
    Why won't he text me back?
    We haven't spoken in 4 days because he was working Friday, Saturday, and Sunday... saturday and Sunday with him being out of town.

Last time we spoke, he told me sometime this week we would hang out. So last night I asked him if he was busy.

Almost 24 hours later... nothing. HELP! I don't like calling or texting even the slightest too much because I don't want to sounds annoying. Did I bother him?

We aren't dating... we've been friends for 3 months and then this past week got real close and intimate.

EDIT: He texted me today and wanted to hang out. False alarm.
  • Jul 1, 2008, 04:30 PM
    simoneaugie
    He should get back to you soon. It may be that he has you situated as a low priority. Wait and see if, and when he decides to call or text back. If this behavior is a consistent thing with him, you might want to shop for a different guy.
  • Jul 1, 2008, 05:18 PM
    killerkitten
    Quote:

Originally Posted by killerkitten
    We haven't spoken in 4 days because he was working friday, saturday, and sunday...saturday and sunday with him being out of town.

Last time we spoke, he told me sometime this week we would hang out. So last night I asked him if he was busy.

Almost 24 hours later...nothing. HELP! I don't like calling or texting even the slightest too much because I don't want to sounds annoying. Did I bother him?

We aren't dating....we've been friends for 3 months and then this past week got real close and intimate.

He normally responds and a lot of the times texts me first.

He did this one other time I texted at night. I'm hopping he just forgot.
  • Jul 1, 2008, 05:36 PM
    Meatybune
    I'm with you on that, he's only looking to get laid.
  • Jul 2, 2008, 07:21 AM
    liz28
    It even he busy or don't want to be bother. Since your only friends you should'nt make a big deal over it. If you're truly concern, call him and if he don't answer leave a brief message. If he don't respond then read between the lines and find someone who wants the same as you, a relationship not friends.
  • Jul 2, 2008, 12:29 PM
    brkfstatiffs
    Quote:

Originally Posted by killerkitten
    We haven't spoken in 4 days because he was working friday, saturday, and sunday...saturday and sunday with him being out of town.

Almost 24 hours later...nothing. HELP! I don't like calling or texting even the slightest too much because I don't want to sounds annoying. Did I bother him?

We aren't dating....we've been friends for 3 months and then this past week got real close and intimate.

EDIT: He texted me today and wanted to hang out. False alarm.

Okay a) let him call you and b) don't call or text him c) when he does text you dn't text back so he will call d) when he calls, don't answer and call him back later
  • Jul 2, 2008, 12:29 PM
    brkfstatiffs
    If a guy is REALLY interested, trust me, he will pursue you the correct way
  • Jul 2, 2008, 12:32 PM
    JoeCanada76
    You need to Chill out and Relax.
  • Jul 2, 2008, 04:35 PM
    hjpan
    Looks like he wanted to get between your legs.
  • Jul 3, 2008, 10:58 PM
    jasmine_rezzag
    If you were important for him,he will try his best to have date with you!if he is always busy,just let him keep busy,leave him alone!