Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Current Events (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=486)
-   -   Does anyone agree with this? (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=259507)

• Sep 11, 2008, 06:50 PM
    letmetellu
    Does anyone agree with this?
    Personally, I believe that Sarah Palin will make a great president, and if she wants to keep John McCain on the ticket that is fine with me.
  • Sep 11, 2008, 06:52 PM
    ConfusedInAK
    Knowing Sarah I think she is a strong leader and sticks to her word and beliefs... regardless of what the nation is trying to make of it.

And just so you all know... Wasilla is not just some "hick town" as the media is trying to portray...

The 7000 people are just the people inside the city limits... I live in Wasilla, OUTSIDE the city limits by 7 miles... but it is still zoned Wasilla..
  • Sep 12, 2008, 05:12 AM
    excon
    Quote:

Originally Posted by letmetellu
    Does anyone agree with this?

Hello let:

No.

excon
  • Sep 12, 2008, 10:21 AM
    Galveston1
    McCain looks healthy enough. He'll last long enough to give Sarah the international experience she needs. Six months will be plenty of time.
    The Dems are certainly acting like the ticket is Palin/McCain, and I could live with it!
  • Sep 12, 2008, 11:52 AM
    spitvenom
    No, Anyone who thinks the Iraq war and a pipeline being built in Alaska is "God's Will" has NO business being the leader of this country.

Sarah Palin: Iraq War 'God's Will' - Political Machine
  • Sep 12, 2008, 01:02 PM
    Galveston1
    Quote:

Originally Posted by spitvenom
    No, Anyone who thinks the Iraq war and a pipeline being built in Alaska is "God's Will" has NO business being the leader of this country.

Sarah Palin: Iraq War 'God's Will' - Political Machine

I heard her. That's NOT what she said.
  • Sep 12, 2008, 01:11 PM
    spitvenom
    Gal
    Here is the link where she is telling people to pray for the pipeline.

YouTube - Sarah Palin: Alaskan Pipeline is "God's Will"
  • Sep 12, 2008, 01:13 PM
    spitvenom
    And here is the other one.

YouTube - Sarah Palin: Iraq is a task from God
  • Sep 12, 2008, 01:33 PM
    Galveston1
    I don't have audio, so can't hear videos, but I was listening when the trap was laid to get her to claim that God is on her side. She quoted Lincoln who said the question was not whether God is on our side, but whether we are on God's side. She said the pipeline is a good thing for America and that she prayed for our troops in the war. Sounded good to me!
    Twist what you will.
  • Sep 12, 2008, 01:48 PM
    spitvenom
    Gal please get your audio working so you can hear her say "our national leaders are sending them out on a task from god!!!!!!"

Sabrent SBT-SP6C 6-Channel 5.1 Surround Sound 3D PCI Sound Card - Vista Ready at TigerDirect.com

They have great deals on sound cards. And they ship really fast. They have audio system for PC's also.