Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Women's Health (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=357)
-   -   Trying to conceive (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=690668)

• Aug 5, 2012, 06:43 AM
    rtanck
    Trying to conceive
    Your question: "My cycles are very regular including typical sequence of vaginal discharge after menstruation, ovulation and just prior to menstruation. This month my husband and decided to start conceiving, and this is the week I typically ovulate and it's been 5 days without any daily vaginal discharge? There is however plenty of vaginal discharge/ lubrication during intercourse... I'm stumped what could be the cause?
  • Aug 5, 2012, 12:24 PM
    JudyKayTee
    Quote:

Originally Posted by rtanck View Post
    Your question: "My cycles are very regular including typical sequence of vaginal discharge after menstruation, ovulation and just prior to menstruation. This month my husband and decided to start conceiving, and this is the week I typically ovulate and it's been 5 days without any daily vaginal discharge? There is however plenty of vaginal discharge/ lubrication during intercourse... I'm stumped what could be the cause?

Please don't keep asking the same question - we're all volunteers and it takes "us" time to get to all of the questions.

An OB/GYN nurse does post here but she's apparently either working or spending time with her family.

Does "typical" mean "always"?
  • Aug 5, 2012, 12:34 PM
    rtanck
    Quote:

Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    Please don't keep asking the same question - we're all volunteers and it takes "us" time to get to all of the questions.

An OB/GYN nurse does post here but she's apparently either working or spending time with her family.

Does "typical" mean "always"?

Typical meaning "the norm" sequence of vaginal discharge consistency that occurs after menstruation-ovulation- beginning of menstruation.
    I apologize for repeated question I was unsure if my original question would be posted to correct field/area of expertise...
  • Aug 5, 2012, 12:36 PM
    JudyKayTee
    Quote:

Originally Posted by rtanck View Post
    Typical meaning "the norm" sequence of vaginal discharge consistency that occurs after menstruation-ovulation- beginning of menstruation.
    I apologize for repeated question I was unsure if my original question would be posted to correct field/area of expertise...

No problem - I meant do you ALWAYS experience the same discharge, never any exceptions?

I know that some cold medications can sort of "dry" up vaginal discharge.
  • Aug 5, 2012, 12:57 PM
    rtanck
    Quote:

Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    No problem - I meant do you ALWAYS experience the same discharge, never any exceptions?

I know that some cold medications can sort of "dry" up vaginal discharge.

Yes, my cycles are very regular include type amount and consistency of vaginal discharge... I Will mention the 1st day after my husband and I began trying to conceive (3-4 days prior to the time I anticipated I would ovulate) this lack of vaginal discharge occurred? I have not been on any medications... Could it be nerves? As strange as that may sound?