Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Current Events (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=486)
-   -   Guess who just joined Fox News? (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=434432)

• Jan 12, 2010, 07:33 AM
    NeedKarma
    Guess who just joined Fox News?
    lol!
  • Jan 12, 2010, 08:47 AM
    spitvenom

She is going to divorce the first dude and marry Glen Back.
  • Jan 12, 2010, 08:48 AM
    NeedKarma
    A perfect match.
  • Jan 12, 2010, 09:44 AM
    excon

Hello NK:

She quit as governor so she could work better for Alaskans... I didn't know talking to O'Reilly would do that. Do they even get FOX news up there?

On a related matter, what do you Palin lovers think about her being accused of outright LYING by the guy who picked her as VP? Is it going to matter?

excon
  • Jan 12, 2010, 10:16 AM
    NeedKarma
    Actually excon I think that becomes a moot point since this moves pretty much puts an end to her political career.
  • Jan 12, 2010, 10:55 AM
    twinkiedooter

I don't think she had much of a political future anyway. Being ditzy is okay for TV but not as POTUS. We already have one ditsy guy there now, so we don't need a repeat of more. Two in a row is more than enough thank you. Three would definitely be overkill.
  • Jan 12, 2010, 10:59 AM
    excon
    Quote:

Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    this moves pretty much puts an end to her political career.

Hello again, NK:

If God wants her to be president, she'll be president.

excon
  • Jan 12, 2010, 11:16 AM
    twinkiedooter
    Quote:

Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello again, NK:

If God wants her to be president, she'll be president.

excon

But only if she keeps hearing him talk to her in her head. Then she'll be the perfect candidate for POTUS. We already had one nutcase who talked directly to god - why not another?
  • Jan 12, 2010, 11:23 AM
    excon
    Quote:

Originally Posted by twinkiedooter View Post
    why not another?

Hello twink:

Uhhh... Because, God doesn't like you? 'Sokay. He likes me & NK even less..

excon
  • Jan 12, 2010, 11:28 AM
    twinkiedooter
    Quote:

Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello twink:

Uhhh... Because, God doesn't like you?? 'Sokay. He likes me & NK even less..

excon

God likes me just fine. But I don't have any one on one conversations with God. Not me personally. But god forbid he starts chatting it up with Sarah Palin. We'll all be in big trouble then. She can cite the divine intervention ploy and take over the government because god wants her to rule the Americans from her throne. Ah, dumber things have happened in history, you know.
  • Jan 12, 2010, 01:56 PM
    paraclete
    Quote:

Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    lol!

Yeah Rupert can sure pick them can't he? So what odds on Rupert backing her for the WHITE HOUSE so he can truly grab the reins of power
  • Jan 12, 2010, 01:57 PM
    earl237

God help the Republican party. She isn't even smart enough to realize that people don't watch her because she has intelligent opinions, they watch her the same way they watch a circus freak show or a car accident. The GOP needs to tell her she is not the future of the party.
  • Jan 12, 2010, 02:22 PM
    spitvenom

The Wine and Liquor Wholesalers of America are having their annual convention in Las Vegas in April and Palin will be the keynote speaker. Hmmmm what are the odds that she will Judge a wet T-shirt contest at The Palms after the speech ;)
  • Jan 12, 2010, 02:39 PM
    paraclete
    Quote:

Originally Posted by spitvenom View Post
    The Wine and Liquor Wholesalers of America are having their annual convention in Las Vegas in April and Palin will be the keynote speaker. Hmmmm what are the odds that she will Judge a wet T-shirt contest at The Palms after the speech ;)

Yes she has been relegated already to the speaking circuit. Isn't that where all the has been's and want-to-be's wind up:D
  • Jan 12, 2010, 02:54 PM
    Skell
    Quote:

Originally Posted by twinkiedooter View Post
    But god forbid he starts chatting it up with Sarah Palin.

I don't think he'd ever get a word in...
  • Jan 12, 2010, 05:35 PM
    paraclete
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Skell View Post
    I don't think he'd ever get a word in....

No I think it is the other way around, someone is not listening
  • Jan 12, 2010, 06:29 PM
    Skell
    Quote:

Originally Posted by spitvenom View Post

Judge?? I want to see her compete...
  • Jan 12, 2010, 06:57 PM
    tomder55

It's a gig and a pay check. The Huckster is on
    Fox and it is no secret that he still harbors political ambition.
    If schultz in MSNBC can parley a pundits gig into a run for office then
    So can Palin . Why the misogyny ?
  • Jan 12, 2010, 07:39 PM
    Skell

I see on her first appearance she's still complaining over her loss in 2008..

I see she used a big persons word too.. "Crap"!
  • Jan 12, 2010, 09:05 PM
    paraclete
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Skell View Post
    I see on her first appearance she's still complaining over her loss in 2008..

I see she used a big persons word too.. "Crap"!!

Ah you are just jealous you didn't think of it first, but don't worry people who live in the past aren't going anywhere